[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Kimmy so pretty on the pink/white strips dress.

Heheh, Everywhere Mark goes there's also Kimmy there. Lol. 
Ninja, Can you please translate what Kim replied to Mark's photo?

Cr: As Tagged
Kimmy said feeling haunted, right? Hahaha. I will follow you wherever you go, ** evil laugh **

Ps: the way Kimmy called herself and Mark is very cute. She used Kau and Tou. People only use these when they are really close. Mark was using these words ( when the fans scream their lung off ) at the events. Kimmy just borrows his words.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!!! for real?! He's not longer with Khun Ae. I knew it. During that one time when Mai got out of Khun Ae's agency. The reporters asked him about his contract and whatever. He just smile at them and said something else. Damn!!! Wait, does that mean he is a free agent now?!!!!! 

Thanks for the translation and info, Ninja. :D
aww. They're so cute together!!!! Love their relationship.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yay!! Mark made a smart move!!! He DOES NOT need Ae.Supachai. lol  Mark can go much further without Ae.  Sometimes having Ae seems to hold him back anyway!!  Like Mai Davika DID NOT need Ae so yea. Good for these stars who manage to have their own schedule and flexibility!

Actually, Mark still has his two official managers, Ploy and Pear.  He's still contract with CH3 so that does not mean he's a free agent.  He's just free from Ae. Lol.

The thing about Ae is he only manage the star's events, not their lakorn I don't think unless he's super obsessed with that "dara" then he'll get his butt into every damn issue. Lol.

----

Oh yea, I Love Kim and Mark's relationship.  They communicate more openly which really draw in the fans. lol

SonYukView4ever

Off topic: hehe Mark relevant. lol :D

Mark in Macau with his lovely sister!!! :)

And Tawan Duerd is being re-run in Thailand again!!! Woot. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ninja, Do you know if they will be filming this weekend? I have a feeling they won't. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Ninja, Do you know if they will be filming this weekend? I have a feeling they won't. 
Probably not, It's Thursday. Mark is in Taiwan. Kim had diamond Jubilee event. And they have soccer match on Sat.

SonYukView4ever

srsly, Mark looks so beautiful/handsome/attractive and he's the real package off or on screen unlike some other pra'eks who look srsly undeniable hideous. OMGOD!!!! !  Eeks. Ive seen too many to compare to.  Mark in my honest opinion is the real package, off or on screen!!

Anyways, I cannot wait for MK! Anyone knows exactly when they're singing? I want to catch them live!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, let me guess, in place of James J? Haha. :p Mark should pair up with Preem and Bella sometime.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! MK's photos. Ha. 

@ Daisy, I think since MK they will sing the opening song, they're going to be singing before they start the soccer game.

SonYukView4ever

I saw pictures of fans lining at Ch3 event so I am going to just put on my live channel and wait for the game/singing to start !!! LOL! I dont know if its an all event or not????

---

Yes, I'd like to see Bella with Mark.  She seems really glowing and mature looking to star with Mark.  I think physically wise, they'll look nice.  Preem is young but cute.  As long as they don't give her highschool roles then I would also like to see her with Mark.  Woot, Mark sure has many options to choose from. Lmao.

SonYukView4ever

NVM girls/guys! I found the answer to my own question. lol
The tournament/party starts at 12:15pm. Midnight in the Midwest!! ahh 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that is very hot. Thanks for the news,Ninja. Man, I don't know if I should stay up and watch it. Ha. Maybe I'll just watch the opening part when MK sing and the parade. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah Mark have many variety ... He need to get out there away from Kim for awhile hehehe

Mew Nittha, Bella, Taew, Margie, Matt, Preem...da list could just go on and on hehehe

Excited for tomorrow, both...da event and Khun Chai Pawornruj...