[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Hey, I'm back from my 2weeks vacation :D

Latest interview from TVpool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E1F7O-kX-Nc

Translation:
They talked briefly about today event. It's Bangkok airway mascot opening. There are 5 mascot and they are cute. Kim said she wants to take one home.
Then, they talked about Kim's trip to HK during water festival.
Then, they asked kimmy that there was rumor at ch3 soccer game that Kim and Khun Jet are having some conflict. Kim said there is nothing to argue between them yet. They are still in the process of learning about each other. No hurry. As usual, she is busy working and now have to focus on studying too.

At2:40, the host asked about TRRR. It's coming soon, right?
K: actually, it might be delayed. Because, the script is not done yet. But they are working hard on filming what they can.
Host: how is this one? Will it be interesting?
K: very. I can tell you that it will be spicy. This one is not to be missed. Due, the bad girl, will be causing us trouble. And then,... Hmm, I rather not spoil everyone. You to watch it yourself. But it will be fun.

Host: different from PCKK
K: it will be different. We are more muture in this one. And it has some drama. Real life struggle. The characters are just like Kim-Mark.

Host: so you become another fantasy couple.
K: we are happy that the fans like the pair.

Host: did you get into trouble?
K: not at all. News are normal.

Host: do you have another project?
K: it's still in the talk process. Now, I'm just busy filming and studying.

Host: want to see you in a princess role. Any chance?
K: really? It depends on the Chanel. But I want to try that role too. And I also like to try action. Like having ESP.

Host: like x-men. Ironman?
K: yeah, I was chatting with P'Mark. We want to play action. That we have special power. But I don't want to run too much. So I got to have special power .. Lol.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I read an article a few months back. Khun Boom, the director says when she read this novel, both Mark-Kim pop-up in her head.

Both Mark and Kim also said there is not much acting to do. Kob-Bau are like being themselves. Kim said Bau character is all mature with everybody else. But when she's with Kob, they will blicker and flight like children. Just like Mark-Kim in real life. They blicker and fight all the time. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahaahahah lol Kim talking about herself in action roles with special powers, but not too much running. 555++ how cute and typical of her! lol

Thanks Ninja :) Gee, you were gone for sooooooooooooooo long!! Well, WELCOME Back and glad to see you back and providing us translations again!! :) :)
Hope your vacation went well!!! :)

--

I'd like to see Kim in action, she would look real cool and tight in sexy black waxy outfit!!! like Catwoman!!! ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
WELCOME BACK, Ninja007! We miss you! Ha. Hope you did enjoyed your 2 weeks vacation. :)

Like always Thank You for the translation. Hhaha. Kimmy wants to play an action lakorn. Ha. But she doesn't want to do much running. hahah. Funny, Kimmy.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone.

I wanted to see Kim in action too but I changed my mind after I saw RP behind the scene. She even twisted her ankle, walking in the mall. I'm not sure if she will come out in one piece after an action lakorn ... Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, funny with the Kimmy in action. I would love to see her in an action lakorn, but i have to agree with Ninja. I like any lakorn as long as it has a good storyline and my favorites are pra'nang. :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
555+ the talk was so cute. I <3 Kimmy on how she is so honest and very focused. Hahaha i loved when she said she can't run as much hahaha.

Here are some more TRRR pics. cr to prin fan club 

This is my favorite one. I just love the format and the cute pictures they took.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ I think nangrai threw pig blood at kim - or was it the boss flirty husband, don't remember
the dutiful "husband" mark's taking the hit for her <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ o m g, really. Thanks. Yay! Mark to the rescue. :)
It must of her been the nang'rai girl. She probably got jealous that Mark & Kim were both getting married.

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
Mark has his Due..... :rant:

Cr: niddymakeup IG

Kim has her new M.... :whistle:

New MK

Cr: noom_piyachart IG & i_love_markimmy IG

New KK :beer:

Cr: kimmy_kimberley IG

Stalking IG is fun! :dance2:

[ @ ] kimmy_kimberley My crazy bestie! thank u for always being there for me na! Miss yous...@urassayas
Cr: kimmy_kimberley IG &  markprinfc IG

[ @ ] mark_prin ผู้หญิงเค้าคุยอะไรกัน
Cr: mark_prin IG

Kim's thinking whether she should run away! :scratchhead2:
[ @ ] mark_prin @kimmy_kimberley #ละคร
Cr: mark_prin IG

[ @ ] noom_piyachart #ต้นรักริมรั้ว  
Cr: noom_piyachart IG

Love this pic! :kiss2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, i love that last pic and the one where Mark was looking at her. LOL, Kimmy thinking about running away? Nah :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
woo-wee! I Love Love Love that photo of them staring at each other! Hahha. Na'rak mak mak!!!!
In the photo, Mark looks like he's really in Love with her while Kim is the other way around. Why 
is it always Mark falling in love with her first in all the lakorns they pair together????

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark actually looks really good with that Dew girl loool competitions for Kimmy 555 jkjk

Anyways, glad to see the progress of this lakorn!!!! su su MK!! cannot wait to see you both onscreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
When Mark poses with other girls, I pretend not to see it. Jett is so lowkey, it is easy to forget he is there. I'm in such denial! 55555 :)

MKMKMK!!!

I want to see this lakorn but that means they will be moving on and we probably won't see as much interaction between them...bittersweet. :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
-AyLove- said:
woo-wee! I Love Love Love that photo of them staring at each other! Hahha. Na'rak mak mak!!!!
In the photo, Mark looks like he's really in Love with her while Kim is the other way around. Why 
is it always Mark falling in love with her first in all the lakorns they pair together????

I only ship a few couples with all my heart and MK is one of them.No, not Punya Chon Kon Krua, they fell in love with each other at the same time, it's just they can't tell each other. :p I don't want MK to end, I love them too much. There's only a few couples that i ship and MK is one of them.