[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, we havent seen this lakron YET and we are already afraid that MK might not reunite til another 2-3 years.  :cry1:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :teary:  :teary:  :weep:  LOOL!!! thats why like Bielvr said, I only ship VERY VERY VERY few couples. LOL I really only have three, or maybe just two. lmbo!!! 555++++ 1. MK 2. Jirayu&Mew (LMBO) 555 3. Mteam hehehehehe

I think I'll be a happy camper after TRRR even if MK doesn't reunite until after a while because I want to see them branch OUT and I am ready for Mark and Kim's NEW nang'ek and pra'ek!!! Someone new and different so that my taste bud isn't too dry sometimes. LOL!!!!

----

I already wanted Mark to pair with 1. Preem (just because they physically look good together!) 2. Taew (amazing physically together!!OH MY!!) 3. Mew Nittha, such a newbie but acting is  better than most newbie!! 4. Bella (she has such a sour and flavorable personality and look, lol, so yea Mark with her would be something I'll watch anytime!!!)

As for Kim, she can pair with just about anyone!!! Ken P, Aum, Rome P, why not Nadech again if time permits, etc!!! A whole list down the road for her!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally, Marker Group have a FB page for us to liked. hahah.. 
o m g, these photos make me want to see the wedding scene now.
Mark really looks like he's in love with Kim but Kim doesn't look the same.
aww. sad. One sided love only. 

*Scream* Catch me Mark! Hahha..

cr: pm5620022's IG & As Tagged

Mark at IronMan 3 Event today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQs-qyCLPIY&feature=youtu.be

Cr: As Tagged, Mark's IG

SonYukView4ever

LOOL so MakerGroup finally got a FB too!! HOW COOL!!! More pictures for us to enjoy and love MK!!!!!

Yes, Kim doesnt seem like she was happy in the wedding or something?? Mark, eh hyper as always!!! Lol :p

BTW, that's a really sweet MV of Mark with PCKK theme song!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awww...I've been MIA for way too long. Been super busy this past month.

They are beyond adorable together! Mark and his boyish smile is to die for. I love the chemistry they have onscreen and offscreen.

Can't wait!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ninja please can u translate this for us what it talks about if you would thank you :flowers:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's Thursday there now; so, lets see if they're going to give us, fans, some bts photo updates. Especially pictures of MK!!! Hahha

SonYukView4ever

Yea, as time gets closer to its airing date, they're slowly becoming stingy and stop spoiling us with pictures of them two! Like what the heck?!?!?!? Loool

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
ninja please can u translate this for us what it talks about if you would thank you :flowers:
Short translation:
Mark-Kim, being one of the hottest fantasy couple. Now, having lakorn together, TRRR. Plus, they went to the beach together for vacation, Jet is nowhere to be seen, it started the gossip that Mark-Kim may had become more than brother-sister, causing Kim to break up with Jet Nuthapong,

We got 2 days off and wanted to go to the beach. We asked around to see who wanted to go. So my assistance and some sister from RP crew are available. And P'Mark knew everybody. So we went together. At the time, P'Jet was in Japan, filming another lakorn. But he knew we were going. He didn't have any concern because P'Mark and I are very close friend. There is nothing romantic between us. There is nothing wrong, going on a trip together. We just went for a day. There is nothing fishy going on. But it's normal that some people may be asking question. Nothing serious because we went with many other people, not just the 2 of us.

How about having argument with P'Jet topic?:
There is nothing to it. Our relationship is still the same. We are still learning about each other. There is no hurry. I'm still happy with work and study. I just want to focus on improving my work and study. Because I'm still new. There is a lot to learn.

You had started talking to p'Jet for over a year. How is the progress:
Now that we are working together, we get to see each other more. He is doing his job. I'm doing my job. ButnWe get to talk more. so I got a chance to know him more. Taking time helps a lot. He used to be very shy. Now, he is more out-spoken. Before, I didn't talk much either. But now I talk more. But I'm still shy. He is also shy. He used to be very intervert, don't want to hang out with many people and like to play music. He likes motorbike and staying in his own world. I'm different too. Just like Yin-Yang (opposite). Each has to make adjustment. The relationship to going steady. No need to rush. Just continue to learn about each other. If one day it turns out that he is not the person to be with or I'm not the one for him. It won't be a big disappointment. We can continue to be brother/sister.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Yea, as time gets closer to its airing date, they're slowly becoming stingy and stop spoiling us with pictures of them two! Like what the heck?!?!?!? Loool
Lol. I know right. They're so stingy now that they don't give us anymore MK pictures. They better give us some updates!!! Like BTS clips update too. I barely see them BTS clips anymore. Hahha...

Again, Thanks for the translation, Ninja. :) I love Kim's answer about her and Jett's relationship.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim went to an event with Great yesterday. They looks kinda cute together.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zVkpopa-oGs

The reporter asked them about gossip that Kim refused to work with Great
K: I was so confuse with this gossip. Because i'm happy to work with P'Great.
G: thank you.
** shake hand **
K: we got to work together often.
G: right.
K: I have no idea where the gossip came from. P'Great is also a good brother to me.
G: thank you.
** Kim looks the other way. Great bummed shoulder**

G: first time hearing it, I was surprised. But I believe in Nong Kim. She won't say such thing.
G: the truth was that we almost pair up together in one of the lakorn. But there was some change to the cast. That may caused some misunderstanding and started the gossip. But I have no idea who started that rumor.

(Kim said she can't do that lakorn because it conflicts with her study schedule, Monday-Wed. ** They edited out this section).

K: I'm not serious about this gossip. (Because P'Great knows me. He won't misunderstand me).
G: I almost give Nong a call. I totally believe in Nong. But I was worried that somebody else may misunderstand Kim.
K: thank you.
G: Naruk mak

Reporter: so you have no issue working together.
K & G: not at all.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja, again. Hah. :D

Great and Kim does look cute together. Maybe they should be pair up next after Kim's done with TRRR.
The lakorn they're talking about, was it Samee? I have a feeling it was because as far as I know Great's
only filming two lakorns right now which is Samee  and The Sixth Sense 2. 

SonYukView4ever

55555 funny how Kim was like "thank you" and Great was like, "soo cute". LOL aka, "narak"! 55++

Actually, I think Great and Kim do look so cute together! I would love to see them together too!!!

~~

I love how Kim handles her questions with Jett. lol "If not meant to be, we can still be friends." 555++ :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Great and Kim does look cute together. Maybe they should be pair up next after Kim's done with TRRR.
The lakorn they're talking about, was it Samee? I have a feeling it was because as far as I know Great's
only filming two lakorns right now which is Samee  and The Sixth Sense 2. 
Yes, Great was talking about Samee. It would be funny because P'Tai, Mint Nutawara and Alex is also in it. It's like RP re-united.

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the translations, Ninja!  

I would love to see Kim & Great in a lakorn! They look cute together and he seems fun! :highfive: I like Samee's plot....so wish Kim could have taken the role!  

I also want Kim to star with Aum again because they had great chemistry in TH. Her acting has improved a lot so I'm curious to see what their chemistry will be like now.  

As for Mark, I want to see him with Gubgib! :loool: She's a firecracker so it'd be fun to see how he reacts to her.

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Lmfao!!! Mark and GG!?! LOOL!!! Maybe when GG is nangek Mark and GG can do comedy!!! Looool

Do u remember this pic? I came across it in the PCKK thread.

This pic says it all.............  :thumbup: :lmao3:  :thumbsup:     :clap2:

CR: DaisyDukes* & GG's IG

CR: mk_family IG

Translation CR: mintho843
kim said coming here for taking a photo attached to card... which
card?( she's asking ig people absolutely her fanclub :) then mark
replied no body nobody 'but' you ps. 'but' is a thai word for card ~ do
you get this joke ? lol

Mark is so sly...pretending to crack a joke but really telling Kimmy she's his one and only! LOL! :loool: :heart:

CR: pm5620022 IG

SWEEET! :kiss2: