[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
look like, they were not filming last week. They are back filming this week. In the morning, They went to the registra office to film the divorce scene. Then, they did more scene at their house (I think), Kimmy was claiming some kind of fence.

Yesterday, Kim was doing a new commercial. woke up at 4am and worked 20 hours straight until midnight.

But she was still very energetic today. Her manager was chatting with the PR at TRRR that Kim got really sleepy and took a nap at 8pm.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!!!! I'm finally done with finals!!!!! So Happy!!!! Now I'm just waiting to see my grades; hopefully I pass all of my classes! :

I knew it that there will be rumor on the nang'rai girl and Mark together. So obviously but nothing to think much about. Every girl (dara girls) Mark takes picture with there will always be news/rumors about him taking to hit on her or blah, blah, blah.

I, LOL, when she said that she take more pictures with Mark and posted more of them together is because she receives more like. Ha! 

Yay! Glad they're filming. I seriously want to see BTS clip!!!!!!

Aww.. Hope Kim gets more rest. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim ours girl need to go on a vacation to mar where she could get all da rest she need and where bo ine could bother her lol but no! I'll miss her hehehe

Seriously Mark making news with Due...she got more like when she upload pics of Mark :loool: at least she honest :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I know right. It's funny when she said that. But yeah, agree, at least she was being honest, which is funny. Hahaha...

Pictures. Click on link. 

Kimmy doesn't look happy with the divorce but Mark looks like "whatever" Ha.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518765174826737&set=a.439861579383764.89040.206732452696679&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

oh, look, they both smile. Lol. :D
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518746361495285&set=a.439861579383764.89040.206732452696679&type=1&permPage=1

Only Kim's smiling but Mark giving her the evil look. Lol.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518747481495173&set=a.439861579383764.89040.206732452696679&type=1&permPage=1

CUTE! Kimmy pulling Mark's ear. Hahha. I like this one. :D
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168998556597642&set=a.167170366780461.1073741829.167153310115500&type=1&ref=nf

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. Mark looks kind of stupid in some of those pictures there!!! LOL

Kim, I am glad to see her for some reason! She's been missing, like I haven't seen updates on her for the most part. I'm happy to see update pictures of her with Mark!!! Cuz I MISS HER!!! :cloud9:

As for that Due girl!!! It was obvious that she would make news with Mark lol, she's sexy, craves for attention, lol, and she LOVES posing with Mark more than Kim even pose with Mark. LOL so, why wouldn't she make news with Mark?!!?! LOL And, Mark makes news with any girl, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the girls that Mark has ever came in contact with all made news with him. LOOL!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: They've made news like he's SLEPT with them all!!!!. LMFAO!!!!!! 55++++ :rofl:  :loool: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He's JUST that charming!!! LMFAO! :rofl:

Oh yea, I like that she's honest too. lol She gets more "likes" when she put up Mark's pictures. 5555555555555555555555555++ :coverlaf:  :rofl:
By the way, GLAD to see you MK lovers back too!! Lol, we all disappeared for a week or so bc MK chose not to update us for almost a month now. LOL  :loool:

Anyways, hope your exams and classes went well AyLove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps all "A's" so that you can relieve and come back to post more MK stuff. LOL 5555

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
seriously, they are  so freakin adorable :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: ..i miss them here..there is not so much update nowdays

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
There's not much interaction between Mark & Kim because they got divorced and don't want anything to do with each other at the moment! :tease: :rofl: :ninja: 

CR: kimmy_kimberley IG

Thanks for the news update, SeiRight and Ninja! Now we know why MK divorced...Mark and all his girl friends! 555 :loool:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy, Lol. Thanks. I don't know if I will get an A for all of classes. Lol. Maybe a B. I'm only worrying about one of my classes. I hope I do pass it. 

Hahah. Yes! Mark is just too charming!!! Hahah. 

SonYukView4ever

To keep our thread a bit more active and alive, lol, I'm sharing whatever Mark and Kim uploads on their on IGs. lol

Mark at this lady Ploychava's office. What for? Maybe work? Not sure. 55  He's handsome (with a sexy vibe). lol  :heart: 

Coincidentally, Kim was wearing one of her designer skirt a few days ago. What's going on? lol Is it a project? 5555

She reposted Kim's IG on her own and thanked Kim for supporting.

Finally, something to tease us while we wait for updates. lol :p

cr as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Seeing these pictures make me want to see BTS clip like now! Seriously, I'm so annoy that I don't see any BTS clip of TRRR at all. Hahah... Aww.. I'm sure there are many cute bts photos of them together, but they aren't reveal. :(

Hahah.

Cr: As Tagged 

Did ya see the latest rumor/news on Vill/Mark? Rumor have it that Vill's mom doesn't like Mark.She then came out and said that, it isn't true at all. I feel bad for actor/actress, they have to go through all these rumors/news.

SonYukView4ever

5555 really poor my Mark...poor Vill too lol they will have to continue defending each other from the false rumors looool

Awww love Mark n Kimmy on that bottom picture. Looks its just not us whos missing Mark n Kimny. I see a lot of Thai fans requesting, asking for updates and missing MK too. :/

Sweet_09

Little by little tat we have update...and i really miss our MK :teary:

taztic_88

sarNie Egg
hello, I'm from Indonesia....i love mark & Kim pairing...i'm so courious about their chemisty, can't wait Ton Ruk Rim Rua..... :heart:
i hope i can get update from them here. 

Sweet_09

^ :welcome: to Asianfuse and to this tread :D glad to see another fan :)

More fan to talk to and spam with us ;)

SonYukView4ever

Okay guys! I am ubberly excited :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  although this may not pertain to Kimmy, our beloved but Mark is shooting a MUSIC VIDEO out with Bella soon! They are doing the mv for Tum the star 9, whose song is called, "I will love you till you know it!"  I am ubberly excited!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  I miss MARK, haven't seen him in ages I swear 555!!! and he LOOKS so charming too. hehehe Bella and Mark, I would never imagine but eventually they will costar! :p

I really miss this Mr.Hottie! Marky!!! :kiss3:

cr. ployyyy

Sweet_09

Wow i gotta say this, Bella and Mark look cuteeeee to da E! I'm really looking forward to da MV and not just tat a lakorn in da future aha!