[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That's so cute of them. Thanks for the translation. Kim better hurry up and go watch it.
I do, too. Hahha..I haven't even watch it yet. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
Mark: the MV "Loving until you know" is here. You can go watch it now.
Kim: watch it! Watch it!
M: Did you watch it yet? Eh?
K: Not yet... Haha
M: hey! ** making a sound like mom, catching a baby doing something wrong **

this is so cute. lol 555 so cute. mark's making a mommy sound. lol

kim narak always teasing him too. lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing da mv...they do look cute together...suitable to be a lakorn couple :)...i'll be cheer for this couple to be on screen ahahahaha bella look much more prettier in modern than period :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
taztic_88 said:
they are so sweet...always comment each other in instagram...just courious, can anybody tell me that comment each other like mark kim doing is usual thing for thai celeb?
:scratchhead2:
Some celeb would comment on each other's IG. But many of them would stop after reporters tried to make scandal / drama out of it.
I'm glad this 2 continue to tease each other on IG. They are cute together.

taztic_88

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Some celeb would comment on each other's IG. But many of them would stop after reporters tried to make scandal / drama out of it.
I'm glad this 2 continue to tease each other on IG. They are cute together.
tks ninja007.....

is there any news when this lakorn will be air?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rumor says Originally, they wanted to air it after the 5 prince series (July). But filming is being delayed, due to lack of script. So it's being postponed until who know when. Look like, they are filming 1-2 days a week, instead of 4 scheduled days.

I don't mind the delay, hoping that the script will be good and worth the wait.

SonYukView4ever

it would be sad if mark only had trrr air this year. did raeng pradthana air this year or last year? lol i cannot remember anymore. if it aired last year than kim will only have trrr too. darn it, jett and bum are taking wayyy too much time. lol

I want to see this now!!!!! and for mark and kim to hurry up and move on to their next lakorn already!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Raeng Pratana aired at the beginning of this year. Mark really needs to get more lakorn then. :) NM2 Aired this year, but it didn't even finish airing due to some very blah blah reason. I want a Mark and Bella Lakorn next. But right now waiting for TRRR. I hope the script finishes soon. :p

SonYukView4ever

see! All this waiting had me lost my mind already. LOOOL!!!! ahh. srsly, too much waiting.  I think I might hibernate till this lakorn airs or something loool

okay, so kim and mark did each have their own lakron out in the beginning of this year. thats not bad then bc i thought this was their only lakorn this year. lool i've lost my mind. lol

SonYukView4ever

55555555555555 lmao on Mark's latest IG caption!!! LOL!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh yea, Kim looks really nice with Ken at an event too!!! Except Ken looks kind of lost. Lol 5555
I think they would be a really well couple too!!!!!!!!!

stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll patiently waiting for TRRR and I'm hibernating!!! LOL :rofl:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha OMFG in the first video go its so funny. Mark Prin was singing "When I was your man." By Bruno Mars.  Hahahaha I was like wait way let me listen to it again. 

Its on 0:47-0:56

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Last video Mark confirmed himself that TRRR will AIR THIS YEAR. If it is airing this summer like what Kim and them say then it is going to be a short lakorn up to maybe 9-10 episodes, but they bette be worth watching. Lol whatever its Markkim anything is fine hehehe.