[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
Lol, She wasn't fat i 4HJHKK, but in SNNT she was kind of fat, and everyone were commenting saying that she was fat and didn't match because she was bigger then Mark, but even if she was she was the thickest, and prettiest one in SNNT, I'm glad they choose her with Mark, and hey Kim did get skinnier over the years.

actually KIm wasn't "fat" or even chubby in 3NNT but after filming was when she got a bit chubbier (and that's when they were making fun of her like crazy at the show, esp from Boy) LOL but then she lost weight for PCKK. It's okay, Kim is still always adorable. lol She's so down to earth.  Not everyone has a perfect weight.  Sometimes, I juggle with my weight too. LOOOL blame the fast food and good life in America. LOL

SonYukView4ever

Saen, the guy who's playing as 2nd lead and loves Kim, posted a picture of Kim and commented "nang'ek." lol and Mark commented with "pretty." 55

This crew gets a long pretty well. 55 I need to go stalk Sean in case he might spice us up with MK pictures. 555555

actual photo. :D Pretty shot of Kim! :)

SonYukView4ever

"@ เม้าท์ว่า "มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ" ติด "ปัญญาชนก้นครัว" มาก ซึ่งแทนที่ "กุ๊บกิ๊บ" สุมณทิพย์ จะดีใจ แต่กลับบ่นว่า "เพราะโอ้ชอบน้องคิม (คิมเบอร์ลี่) ว่าเล่นเรื่องนี้น่ารัก" อ้าว..ซะงั้น"

This is so funny. I just stumbled upon this while going through some news link.  Mario said he enjoyed PCKK not because of Gubgib but because Kim is so narak and portray her role really cute. lol  

That was just hilarious of Mario to say. lol

SonYukView4ever

This looks like a scene that both are confronting each other and confessing to each other.  Can't wait! 

MK also reunited with Anne Thong!!! yay!!! The fans are requesting for another MK lakorn with Anne Thong production on her IG. 555 Come on Anne, just use MK again!! We know you adore them very much!!! 555

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Btw, Im not sure why they're together.  Maybe just for a photoshoot.  Anyone who has info can fill in the blank. ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was also wondering, why they were together when I saw the pictures. I'm assuming it's a photo shoot too.

Anne have to cast MK together again in a slap/kiss lakorn. I'm ready for it for sure!!! :D Come on, Anne! Ha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ninja007 said:
I think it's for 2014 ch3 calendar.
 o m g, really?! If so, Yay!!!! MK with P'Anne! Man, that means I have to get myself the 2014 calendar too!!! Hahah..
Can't believe it's halfway of the year already!!!! Time fly by so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to Kimberly. I hope she will win the award, and more in the future to come. She is such an excellent actress, and I love her.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark should of have been nominated too. I'll be even more happier. Lol. Oh well. Congrats,congrats,congrats, to Kimmy! She did a GREAT job in PCKK! Though Mark didn't get nominated, I'm happy she did. :)

SonYukView4ever

LOL yea when I saw the nomination I thought why is my boy missing?? Lol thats fine he will be in the future lol :p Im happy for Kim shes one of the best and outstanding actress. I hope she wins for sure. :)

I cant wait for CH3 calender. I cant believe they already start shooting. Wow!!!!! Its only June lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know right, like I say, time fly by so fast!!!!

I noticed that Mark is nominated for the Siamdara award but Kimmy isn't. I was like "WTF" too. Hahhah..

SonYukView4ever

hahaha but this TV Gold is actually decided by "critics" lol. the elders actually compromise who gets the trophy and not the fans. lol

SonYukView4ever

LOL. I like that they keep feeding us news. lmao.

Still, we need more photoshoots of these two and just more pictures in general! ha. ha. ha. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
MK latest gossip. If I'm correct, and please correct me if I'm wrong.The gossip talks about how Mark visited Kim at the advertisement set where she were filming for one of her commercial. 
Yes, Mark went to visit Kim at one of her TV commercial filming. That was many weeks ago. He even too a picture with the Make-up artist. It's on the Make-up artist IG. The news is so slow .. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh really.I didn't know he went and visited her there. aww.. that's very nice and sweet of him to go visit her there.  #thereasonwhyilovemymanmark. ;)

SonYukView4ever

LOL. Wow. I didn't know about he visiting her til today. 555 that's cute.  Mark is too free these days. 555 He's visiting Kim when she's not on the set. 555

Aww, I'm waiting for more juicy news and pictures. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
There was some MK rumor going on. But I don't want to start any fault gossip. So I didn't translate any .. Haha.

I'm working on the eng sub for Kim's latest interview. When I'm done, I will let you guys know.