[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hahahha..

I watched her interview, I think it was just a misunderstanding. I don't think MK are more than just friends. I think they're just close friends but not more than.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here is the gossip.

Few weeks back, there was a gossip magazine, writing that Mark and Vill broke up. And it's because Kim sent Mark Lines message that She missed Mark a lot. So Vill got jealous and posted that Line message. Mark wasn't happy that his privacy had been compromised. So he changed the code to lock his phone. Then, they broke up.

They went to ask Mark about it. Mark said it's normal for him to be close to Kim. There is nothing to it. But he didn't say who released the message or if it's real. Then, the reporters told him that Vill went out with Mario. He said it was a fault gossip. Mario and Vill are not dating. But even if it was true, it has nothing to do with him. Because he is not related to Vill anyway.

That kind of ended the rumor. And rumors move on, saying that Vill and Mark broke up because of Due Asira. .. Etc.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thank You, Ninja. 

I didn't know that there were a rumor like that. Well, I knew about the Due's rumor. I just find out while watching Kim's recent interview about the situation. I don't like it how the press is saying Mark and Vill are dating when the both of them never came out to admit that they were. Maybe they were/are in the "talking" process but they're not in the "dating" stage.  If I'm Mark, I'll be piss off too that my private/personal life information leaked out. 

Either way, I still stick to my conclusion that MK are just friends that are close and nothing more than that. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Then, drama started 2 days ago. On Khun Jett's IG, He posted 2 pictures.

Caption: Practicing for you, thief. Stealing other people stuff. Watch out.

And then,
translation: if you are a man and still lying, don't call yourself a man. Being a man is for real man. For some people, go hide under a skirt, little girl.
Caption: real man accept his fault.

Some people put the 2 stories together and it started a new rumor on-line, saying that Khun Jett was talking about Mark-Kim.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Within the same day, Khun Jett posted on his IG.

Translation: Do not take my IG and combine things randomly. What I posted has nothing to do with Mark-Kim. The 2 Nong are friends. Very close to each other. I do not have any problem with the 2 nong. Both are Pra'k-Nang'k for my lakorn. Please end this.

Caption: don't combine. Don't make thing up. Don't imagine. Isn't that right? Cc: Mark & Kim.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja for translating those post. I was wondering what it was about. Lol.
If I'm right, from Kim's recent interview, she said that the gun picture that Jett's posted
is because his house just got robbed.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hahaha i found it really funny...ppls always make up rumor tat da #1 thing each and every human being would do...gossip a flase romur when they themseleves doesnt even know da true...find it really funny...thanks ninja007

^Aylove, love wat u stated...yeppie yeppie yeppie...da world has gone mad :loool:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
WOW!!! That's a lot of reporters. I saw the picture earlier today, but I didn't pay much attention to it because it didn't caught my eyes. Lol. But still, wow, so many reporters want to interview her about the situation. 

Just wanted to say, MK su su!!!! Lol. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay, just finish reading da interview @spicy...i dont care wat other ppls think but here is wat i think...

In a relationship, if u r not married tat still consider tat u still have our own freedom. And i'm 90% sure tat every girls out there, while they are in da dating world they have a good guy friend at their side...please dont act like u girls dont have guyfriend while dating...phuzzz saying she is irresponsible, it true tat she everywhere while in da interview but at least she admit tat they might goes overbroad lol...she might not be a good lair like other dara **cough-cough** but everyone will dig themselves out first when it da matter of death and alive.

As for Mark & View status...no of those two ever come out and stated tat their bf & gf! They did see each other parents and tat it! Who ever leak out tat txt need to know their bounder since he have never admit wat status u two are at da moment...wat right do they have to go into someone stuff and release it out?

Anyways i don't know wat to believe...Kim is a great actress and tat all...she wrong at some point...it's dangerous now since everything is now being seen at da bad aide ao just becareful on watever she doing on da net!

Side note: Jett, if u are jealous dont piar them up if u cant take it...u need to know tat she a actress and there many more ahead of her! Jett is also stupid for leakin out tat gun pics! It foolish, he should think ahead before posting anything...he a man correct, always think ahead because u will caused problem to other like Kim & Mark now.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks Ninja007 for the translation!

Are they almost done with filming?  Heard that Jet deleted all Mark's pictures from his IG.  Hope this news doesn't affect the schedule. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Sweet_09: Correct. At least, she came out and admit that she and Mark are close buddies, and maybe they do sometime cross the line because they're close to each other and they've known each other for so long now. Just like how Boy and Margie are super close to each other. Mark and Kim are just exactly the same. They're close buddies. They had 3 lakorns together already and going to have 4 lakorns.  It won't be a surprise if they joke around that they miss each other.Those stupid reporters can stop saying that Mark/Vill are dating because they never said they were from the start. 

@ Vimalee, I also hope this doesn't affect the shooting because the shooting and update right now have already been slow. :(

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No, they didn't finish filming yet. Few week back, the director told Khun Somruk, 2 more months,

Kim always make it clear in every interview that Mark is her friend, her brother. They never date. Yes, they were fooling around and they are very open about it. There is nothing to hide period.

----
Jett was never jealous. He knows from the get-go that MK is a fantasy couple. PCKK ended 2 months before they started filming TRRR. I think the reason that he deleted his IG was because some fans really went overboard with comments. He answered one of fan IG that he's ok with fans cheering for MK in real life but please do it somewhere else. Not on his personal IG. At least, please give him some respect on his personal space.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ That's true, I saw Jett commented to a person,which I assume was a fan after I listen to the google translator lady, about that. I guess, he did got annoyed and decided to delete picture of Mark. But I think what he did was a wrong and bad moves. He should of have just put his IG on private instead of deleting Mark's pictures because followers will suspect for sure, like right now. That's just my thought. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I just went to spicy and read the translation. It's relatively accurate. Except the last sentence when the author put in her own comment
"How can she make such a incriminating statement when saying she doesn’t know if Mark is hitting on her or not? The least she can do is say no he’s not, we’re just friends. Seems like she’s covering her own back, but not doing the same for her friend Mark."

This is fault. Both Mark-Kim are pretty clear about their relationship. They are buddy, brother/sister. When Mark was bombarded with fault rumors, Kim clearly defence him many times. She made personal guarantee that Mark is not that type of person, as the rumor said,

And Mark also did the same. He said trust me Kim won't say such thing when they asked him about Great's rumor.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG. I was only gone for a day and there is so much rumors to feed me already. lmao. 555 jkjk.

Anyways, I need to go listen to the clip myself before making any dumb assumptions since there are so many easily fooled people these days.

SonYukView4ever

Sadly there is no clip, just written interviews. lol The thing with written interviews is it often altered a lot....even if the interview was supposedly coming from Kim.  Overall, I don't see a big deal in this rumor.  I don't know why it attracts so many gullible people. :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  And really did Jett delete Mark's pictures?? That's kind of silly.  But then he came out and posted that nothing on his IG has anything to do with MK. They're just costars and pra'nang.

I just want to LOL. I don't know what is the truth with this sort of rumor. lol I'd like to hear an actual interview (orally) since it's the most accurate type of interview to me without being altered.

I don't know what's the big deal with this rumor.  I think MK are laughing and possibly enjoying their fame through rumors. 

As a fan of Kim, I AM also NOT convinced that Jett is Kim's type.  Kim always gives interviews such as "it's the same"...so like what is the same?? The same as in she's never in a relationship with Jett or she and Jett are just brother/sister or that they're still just observing each other.? lol  I really don't know.  I don't see the convincing voice from Kim that she is truly interest in Jett.  Yet this doesn't mean she's going to "cheat" with anyone. lol I don't see Kim as that type.

I also think MK makes it clear they're close buddy not afraid to play fights or kiss in lakorn at all. lol

~~~

So when did Jett's house got robbed???? lol Crap! I've just heard about this now. <_<  <_<

I don't see why Jett should be "jealous" or "mad" at Mark?? Mark is pra'ek wauyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. He is pra'ek so of course he's going to draw attention with girls.  And realistically speaking, Mark is really naturally handsome. 55555 So I could see why he makes news with sooooooooooooooooooo many girls. LOL.  I wonder what Mark truly thinks when he's being dragged into so many rumor relationships with soooooooooooooooooo many girls, and not just girls but MOSTLY hot girls?? LOL.  

Ah, I look forward to MK finishing up with TRRR and finding out what their next projects are. :tease:  :tease:  :tease:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:facepalm: :facepalm: ohhlalalaa what is this  :shock2:  this is really annoyed they make this haaaaaaaalll scenes for nothing i dont understand if this love that or that love this what have to do with them if she says she don't love him and he says he don't love her it's ends theiir thiss is so stupid reaallyy they are an actor and actress they don't need to show they private matter en public and pooooooor kim reallly i feel that she is the most affected by this rumors until now :nono1: yess we enjoy seeing  them together always but just because they are cute together and make people laugh personnaly i love them together and enjoy they chemistry onscreen and offsecreen but that's it  

SonYukView4ever

Sucks how I cant view youtube clipd on my phone???

Yay Kimmy spoke English. Keke cant wait to hear it. Lol

Agreed. The world can feed on the rumor but we will just pay attention to mk themselves. Lol