[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da news is going on and they r filming da same time....y dont go to da set and see if there any going on and see if Jett carry his gun :loool: see if there is any foreshadowing going on behind da scene :lmao:

Boy Pakorn news is mostly about Margie and him and at last they ask about MK situation which he defend then as well...MK needs to be more careful, i know they r young and so am i wat da different. Learn each others boundary and dont over do lol...learns from this mistake.,.it for theirs own good!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
We'll see if MK will share any BTS pictures with us. kekeke.  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

They haven't shared pictures for months. lol or so. But if they do share pictures that would be great.  Sometimes the pictures they share get take advantage of by the stupid gossips and people.   :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if Kim and Jett aren't together because I never have that confirmed answer from Kim that Jett is "the one".  :tearybye:

I am also not convinced that Mark or Kim are each other's type even though both are very close and are more open to goofiness and playing around each other.  Their friendship is nothing to hide.  If Jett was disappointed then he should be disappointed that Kim chose to be a good friend with him and no more than that, not because of any "third" party.  Otherwise, Kim and Jett's so-called "relationship" will be going on in a circle with the excuse of "it's the same".  I've heard that line for years that I am no longer convinced that Kim could potentially want to love by or be with Jett.  

In any relationship situation, there is no holding back or trying to ground someone in order to be with them.  If one person chooses to let go then that's the way it is.  I don't see the force to try to publicize anything because one person has more loses than gains in that relationship for the world to know.

Kim su su! I want her to be happy and be with the right person!!!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark is my love. Lmao! I still have to see him in person in Thailand before he has a real girlfriend. LOL. 555 :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Wow! 

From Thailand to Vietnam, there are many fans (public & hide) who suddenly appear and show their opinions ebulliently. lol

I think it's a small conversation. It was splitted, joined and linked. But some anti fans have based on them so that making noise...lol

I still believe Mark Kim. Even though they love each other, i still support them. lol Love doesn't tie anyone lol :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Stop making rumors. I can see Kim was kind of stress up there. All those mic in front of her........ Kimmy don't skip Breakfast to much. 555+ her body is perfect.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@daisydukes, I agree just this one day I heard they were going out.... Idrgaf because if Kim loves Jett i'll let her. Jett seems very nice, and she worries about him to up there. If they brake up I will be sad because they did so much together. (js) but it would be good to see Kim single again.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
BTS pictures from yesterdays shooting.  MK, we love you like a love song. 55++

Mark looking good! Kim looking cute! <3

Kimmy inside TRRR house!! <3

Nang'rai is so pretty!!! keke

Another wedding scene.

More to come later!! :p cr. tagged

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
^ @ the last two photos: They're probably having an interview asking about their latest rumor/gossip together.
There was Seesan special scoop. It will be air on June 22nd. I think they did it to ensure viewer that filming continue without any problem.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Leak of line message wasn't a big deal. But Kim was busy with her commercial filming (counting 3) for weeks. So she didn't have a chance to clear up the misunderstanding with the media. Then, when Jett posted a picture of a gun on his IG with unclear words (which is a bad move.). I guess he was too stress with his other problem and couldn't think clearly.

People start guessing, putting sheap and lamb together. That sparks the rumor. It's really a bad timing.

Anybody who follow this lakorn know that MK does play and tease each other a lot. That includes a punch, a kick, a hug, slap butt, etc.

But lots people doesn't follow BTS clip. So they don't understand how close and playful these two are. I just hope this rumor ends soon and people move on with their life.