[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, I was on Ethaicd looking at novels for the heck of it, and I came across Ton Ruk Rim Rua the novel. I realize that the author to TRRR is the same one who wrote PLR from the 4 hua jai series and Khun Chai Ruj from the gentleman series. Wow, what a coincident. I know she wrote  PLR and Khun Chai Ruj but I didn't know she also wrote TRRR. I might of have read it somewhere before but I don't recall it. Lol. I don't know if anyone ever mentioned it. I just wanted to share it. Hah. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. that's awesome! I had no clue it was the same author for all three novels.  I actually really LOVED and enjoyed PLR and K.Chai Ruj! 555

I think TRRR will be just as amazing. :dance1:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I heard they changed a lot of script .. To put in lots of sweet moments between Pra'k-Nang'k. That's why it tooks them so long and the script is still not done yet.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Really? I thought Thara Himalai, Duang Jai Akkanre, Pathapee Leh Ruk & Wayupak Montra was written by all da same author?? Goes for Khun Chai Tharatorn, Khun Chai Powarnruj, Khun Chai Puttipat, Khun Chai Ratchanon & Khun Chai Rannopee??? I read before tat TRRR was written by da same author of all of those lakorn tat i have mention up there...but since Aylove mention only pathapee leh ruj & khub chai pawornruj, can some clear this up for me???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Sweet_09: Yes. From what I read and know, the 4 hua jai series, each siblings were written by different authors. So, basically, in the 4 hua jai series, there were four authors. One author per each part. As for the Khun Chai series, there were 5 authors. A new author was added to the team. In addition, these authors also wrote The Sixth Sense series too.

I also read that these authors are doing or already wrote(forgot which) another series called "The Cupids". In this series, there are 8 authors, which means three more author joined the 5 authors to write this series,and Ch3 have already brought the copyright to it. Therefore, we should be prepare for another big project coming up whenever they announce it.Maybe next year or 2015. I don't know, just guessing. Lol.    

SonYukView4ever

Kim posted this on her ig. She wished Jett HBD and Anniversary.  When she said, "anniversary" I'm not sure if she's referring to their anniversary or just his bday anniversary. lol  But ah, so Kim and Jett are still in good terms. lol :p  su su Kim!

SonYukView4ever

Lol. I know...but sometimes I almost feel that Kim can do better. lmao. 555 jk jk,  Jett is a cool person lol but seriously Kimmy ??... lmao. ahaha Anyways, I don't want to drag in their personal relationship into this thread because I just want to focus on my fantasy couple MK. LOL

I still think MK owns us a load of BTS pictures. lol They both stop catering to us completely compared to when they first started shooting they were throwing us pictures left right left right. :(

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:

I remember the first time i saw this clip..with my no so awesome abilities to understand thai language, this clip left me smiling like a fool in front of my lappy..how affectionate was Mark toward Kim... he quietly listen to her while leaning toward her..i can watch all the BTS..feel like i'm already watching the lakorn already

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
when it will be aired woooow this year there a lot of good dramas to watch and the next year too ah... i am going to watch them even without sub cant wait 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bad news. Seesan special was cancelled for 2 weeks. TRRR Seesan special for this Sat, June 22nd will be delayed for another 2 weeks. Darn. So disappointed. I was waiting for more BTS.