[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwhhhhh Jet and Kim are very cute together, So cute I just blushed when I saw this picture,

LOl Kimmark I JUST LOVE how they both always hit each other with violence, but playfully. Kim pulling his ear, Mark always trying to make her smell his pitts hahahaah MK is si cute I just love them. It was so funny when one of them said "No fighting separate them." hahahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, seriously!!!!! Man, I was hoping to see that seesan special of them too!!!! #pissedoff!

Why are they canceling Seesan for 2 weeks,Ninja? Is there an event going on?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
That's not good.  So disappointing. We won't have MK news for another two weeks. :(

It has been so long since we have an updated news on MK I feel like it....Missing you na ja MK.

Sending my spiritual love to them from across the world. kekeke

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Really y is it being cancelled for 2 weeks, they're the only reason to update us on MK!!!! EEERRRGGG!!!! It's ok we still have instagram and P'sasa. 555+ Instagram is copying Vine, so they might upload a video onto IG. Have ya'll heard about that!!! 

SonYukView4ever

YAY!!! Now that he has a new contract for another 5 years, he needs to have at lease TWO lakorns out a year you know. Otherwise, the fans are going to go crazy missing him. Lol. I cannot count how many times the Thai fans on IG has rant about missing him. So many has gone mad and sad 555 that Mark actually had to post a message to let everyone know he is fine, still doing awesome and is always in everyone's heart. 555 ahhh, that boy is surely something!!! lol :p

Woo hoo for Mark!! :dance1:  :clap:  :clap2:  I like him and I like CH3 better. HAHA!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ch3 has mid-year party yesterday. This year theme is strip or dot.

Look like Kim won Best actress award & 300,000 baht
Caption: P'Chai stole nong'award.

Last year theme pajama

SonYukView4ever

I cant believe Taew missed out this year. Sucks! 

But the 4+1 are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COOL!! As always!

Mark kissed Anne too..wow, lucky. haha

Congratz to Kim for the award!

This one is extra SPECIAL. hahah :)  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
they are soooooo cute and with the same clothes cute love mark kissing Ann too

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim won best actress of da year! Congrats to her! Channel 3 party always seem fun to me...glad to see all da 4hjhkk together and wearing da same outfit as well...oh gawd tat is too cute!!! :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Noon IG yesturday.
Caption "For people, who ask for Nong Kim. Today, only have this pic"

Today,
Sasa's IG "Good morning Hau Hin. Kimmy, won't it be better to change your pajama before swimming!!! "

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
I cant believe Taew missed out this year. Sucks! 

But the 4+1 are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COOL!! As always!

Mark kissed Anne too..wow, lucky. haha

Congratz to Kim for the award!

This one is extra SPECIAL. hahah :)  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

LMFAO!!!!! *SCREAMING*  I LOVE this edited picture of MK. Lol. The person who edited this picture is damn good!!!! Love it. Ha. This edited photo did make my day after not seeing any MK picture together at the party. I seriously felt that after their gossip/rumor together they're staying away from taking pictures together! Which I don't like at all. I understand you guys are being more cautious now but seriously that doesn't mean ya shouldn't stop taking picture together! It's torturing me. Well, at least, only me! Lol.

The 4 hua jai crews are so cute matching each other!!! ;)

SonYukView4ever

LMFAO too!! 5555555555555555555555555555555555!! The photoshopped picture totally satisfied me too!! hahaha!!!

That's what we get from the Thai fans when the media falsely destroy MK's opportunity to take group pictures together. hahaha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha Kim craving for squid (I hate squid) Lol. She is so demanding in a baby way. Hahah Narak mak. Seeing pictures made me so jealous because I wasn't there hahaha. JJ putting up the gang of SJ on IG. I miss the 4HJHKK gang so much!!! KT mak map loey.
Mark you better stay on CH3 forever because I'll be sitting here watching all your lakorns.