[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:

MK will always forever be cute; koo-kwan and in our hearts. Lol :p  They have koo-kwan onscreen chemistry!  Let's hope no more bad news comes their way! su su MK!  Right now, hoping for the all best to Kim, that Jett isn't restricting her from attending public couple events!! Su su Kim!!  :numchuck:  :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

To keep our thread a little occupied, Lol, I found these. LOL

This girl Patricia has good tastes. LOL She only uploaded these two. LOL

SonYukView4ever

Kimmy complaining about bad traffic and the rain!! She's on her way to work with p'Noom!! Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57Eacq1E-U&feature=youtu.be

suay suay ja. su su duay!! :kiss2:

Kimmy with some make up artists ja!!

p'Noom and Kimmy ja.  If theres a reason why I love p'Noom is because she follows me on IG since the day I created my account! LOL. Love her. She seems very supportive of Kimmy too. Su su Team Kimmy!!! :rockon: I love managers who show support to their artist's fanclubs! woop!

cr. tagged

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
Stumbled upon this on youtube, cr. Urassaya's account

The 4HJHKK group oh so lovely!! <3 MK lol :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12AoFMPbS3U&feature=player_embedded
Awwwww Daisy this video just made me cry because I miss the 4HJHKK gang so much. Still after 2 years they are still alive to us and the people. 4HJHKK gang will always be missed because there the reason why we love those Nang'ek/Pra'ek so much!

DaisyDukes* said:
Kimmy complaining about bad traffic and the rain!! She's on her way to work with p'Noom!! Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57Eacq1E-U&feature=youtu.be

suay suay ja. su su duay!! :kiss2:

Kimmy with some make up artists ja!!

cr. tagged
Hahaha in the video Kim was reminding me of Khun Tae. Hahaha I love Kimmy. She is so cute. She is very beautiful in the picture. 

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:

Mark is her idol, everytime she and Mark attend the same event, she always has a picture with him. She even wished him happy birthday. I've never seen her wish any other celebrites happy birthday beside Mark lol. Her first lakorn is going to be on air soon. At the Ch3 party, she aslo took picture with Boy but she didn't post it. I follow a lot of Ch3 younger generation actresses that adore Mark on IG lol.

SonYukView4ever

wow that's wonderful! The younger generation do look up to Mark after all! keke :p she does have good taste as well. lol I wonder how much she really likes Mark as an idol? hahaha  :p

I saw her wishing Mark HBD this year too.  She was cute to do that! :D  What other younger generation actually follows Mark? I really only know her for now. haha

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Well her idols are Mark and Yaya. I think she really likes Mark but she doesn't want to show that. Everytime Mark commented on her IG pics she wouldn't reply. She maybe shy. Cant even talk to him hahaha. I think this time she's braver than last year event, at least she didn't need P'Yee to tell Mark for her lol She always post her pic with Mark with a shy smile icon. Her younger brother follows Mark too.

You can check gracekritika or wjmild IG, Grace also wished him happy birthday but too bad he doesn't follow her. There are a lot younger generation actresses look up to him but I cant remember, but they like every single pics he posted. Mark also knows a lot of them because his manager Ploy is friend with almost every people in CH3 lol. Especially girls.

3 days ago, Mark and his manager gang went on a vacation trip. There are Bella, Preem and about 5 or 6 other girls. A few of them are young actresses or models. I'm afraid he will be in news again 555 He's always a friendly and outgoing person and has lots of female friends. That's why most of his news involving girls. Even 1st runner up Miss Thailand world wished him happy birthday, he sure does have many friends to count.

SonYukView4ever

Im happy to hear Mark's got dara to look up to him . keke. If lucky, I hope to see Mark and Pat work together! :D

I'll check out the Grace girl. lol :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

I hope she get to work with both Mark and James one day. She look cute with both p'ek.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mark Prin is very tired of Gossip and pile talking behind his back. These mother fuckers need to stop putting stuff on his back. He's tired off all these fake rumors. His Co-Stars are just Pee'nong. OWwww.!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I'm just  happy that he finally have an interview or video like that out to confirm that he and her are really just friends!!  Yes, su su both Mark and Kimmy!!!!!! :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ME TOO, yes MK does give the fans something to chew on, but I truly know that Mark respects her relationship with Jett, and just want to tell people that it was nothing, they just wanted to give fans something to chew on so they are happy because they love us.

SonYukView4ever

yea, I cant wait til all these bad news disappear that MK can get back to their usual self. truth is if MK know there's nothing going on..they dont need to distance and leave the MK fans hanging...it's not good...even the thai mk fans are now...hiding in the clouds. lol nobody knows whats up...bc mk are distancing and not catering to any mk fans anymore...all bc of the stupid media or badmouth people who need to feed off mk's lives only. lmao!! ahahaha

i'm pretty pissed that such a ridiculous news can make mk distance so far..if they're good friends and costars, be like Margie and Boy lmao...all over each other's place all the time and have you ig picture be one of the other every other day lmao. hahhaha hilarious!!!!

mark's a clean person. lol. I know, so to prevent spreading anymore rumors with kim and jett, he's going to chill out and not fuss around for a while....but the mk fans are hurt..lol confused as well. also with thai culture, or any asian culture they're still closed minded...if a person in a relationship cannot be seen interact with another girl or guy, then might as well not put that person in the industry at all...bc it's obvious when two people work together they will get close and interact and sometimes use words outside boundary...but I dont see anything wrong with that...it's just some very old-fashioned culture that thinks like that....

anyhow, waiting for the day the rumor diminishes and MK can go back to normal...finish filming then whatever happens they can go on to do. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I just watch the clip. Lmao at them both. Kimmy is into the song while Mark is asleep on the ground. hahah..

@ Daisy: AGREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!