[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
oh man another 2-3 months...but hey I can wait. Lol I've waited for almost a whole year now. LOL It would be nice to see TRRR airs during the winter so that I can stay cozy in my bed and enjoy MK. :)

Anyways, you guys would not believe I rewatch the whole entire Wic 3 Yaam Bai show with MK and PCKK! Lol. Dang, Mark and Kim sing so many good songs in here.  Anne is very proud of MK, I hope that she gives them another opportunity to work on a revenge+drama R+.Lol  I would really love to see Mark in a real real real Drama. Lol His mini-concert and acting with Anne at 4+1 concert proved that he can be another Kawee. lol except probably hotter. lmao. ahahahah As for Kim, she nails EVERY role she's been offered.  I love her!!!!!! I just love Kim.  Every time she talks, it turns me on. lol In a good way you know, like she can actually make me listen to her.  ah Kim, I love you!!!  I want a good looking pra'ek in her next lakorn so I can watch them together!!! :wink:  :wink:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu5iRFol-1s

~~~

Since I'm a bit free lol I might go back and watch Rak Patiharn for Kim.  I've seen all her lakorns except for Rak Patiharn because I was opposing Smart...lol..but now, I should give him a chance. ahahah. :)

---

I also hope that we get lots of shows and promotions for MK in this lakorn too. PCKK received a lot of promotion, hope we get the same promotion in here.  ^_^

good luck watching rak patiharn. i skimmed through it 'cause it kinda dragged on. i actually preferred the mint-alex couple more... kim didn't really shine in here but that's just my opinion though.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow than tat mean this lakorn is coming near...woohoo! Can't wait to see my mk on screen!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
jarofnothing said:

good luck watching rak patiharn. i skimmed through it 'cause it kinda dragged on. i actually preferred the mint-alex couple more... kim didn't really shine in here but that's just my opinion though.
Ya that's what I did, I didn't watch SmartKim part. I just waited for Lovefia to sub chalex scenes and that's it

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I actually fell in love with Kim from Rak Pathiharn. She did very well in the lonely scene. The loneliness show in her eyes. Excellent job for somebody for a 2nd lakorn in her life (To be able to communicate her feeling from her eyes with minimum movement). First time, I wanted to give somebody a hug.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
I don't think anything will be cuter then PCKK

LOL fantastic. you don't know that ahahah keep in mind Jett said he will promise more sweet scenes and not to worry when fans ask him on IG if this is going to be as sweet as pckk. lol 

Ninja007 said:
I actually fell in love with Kim from Rak Pathiharn. She did very well in the lonely scene. The loneliness show in her eyes. Excellent job for somebody for a 2nd lakorn in her life (To be able to communicate her feeling from her eyes with minimum movement). First time, I wanted to give somebody a hug.

yea, I sneak peek at some scenes and I like those scenes of Kim alone, or is it in London by herself.  I'm not sure where the location is...but I did preview the ending already...something about the soundtracks in this lakorn are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soothing! Great OST!

I find Kim much younger when she's with Mark.  Smart is old enough to be my daddy but him with Kim just does not work. lol  I do like Kim though.  I am jumping around with the lakorn for now. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was hoping for this lakorn to air in the summer so i wont have to worried about school work a long side with TRRR. ;(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark said, "Not too long from now"  :dance1:  :dance1:
I might get jumpy and excited as time gets closer. lol ahahaha crazy waiting all year for them. lmao

his IG

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
OMG I'm so excited and jumping around like crazy.
So it's going to be on air after Yaya's lakorn? Anyone knows how many episodes does her lakorn have?
Can't wait for the teaser to come out.
I think they're going to wrap up the filming at the end of July.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Kimberley, I swear she is so pretty. I'm so jealous, She's even my lock screen, she so beautiful. I love the way she does her make up, her eye brows her perfect, her face bone, her eyes are pretty, her voice is really kidish but still!!! She's beautiful in every way. Her & Mario would be a great pair. They look super good in the picture above.