[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yikes @kimmy_kimberley I just love your username! WOW! keke :p I am speechless.  But anyways welcome to the group!! MK FTW!!! hahaha <3

I hope to we get a comfirmation soon for Kim's new lakorn AND for Mark's new lakorn as well.  It would be nice if he was paired with Taew lol and not Bella. Lol

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
I hope Mark's new lakorn is not with P'Nok again. I want to see him work with another production with a new nang'ek.
I don't mind if he is paired with Bella but I prefer someone like Taew, Namtarn or Esther lol.
What if Mark is also a part of the series Kim mentioned but they are not as a couple this time 555.

SonYukView4ever

Ninja007 said:
Mark's new lakorn is with P'Nok again.

NO WAY!!! OMG. Which one? Did you already hear confirmation news?! I can't believe my eyes.

I don't really like Nok's style, quality or script. Bleh..is it the one with Bella? lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

NO WAY!!! OMG. Which one? Did you already hear confirmation news?! I can't believe my eyes.

I don't really like Nok's style, quality or script. Bleh..is it the one with Bella? lol
yes, the one with Bella is P'Nok's

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@ninja, @daisydukes, and @SeiRight, yes Marks new lakorn is a P'nok production, but he isn't producing it, P'nok is bringing his wife into the industrial so the lakorn under P'noks production will be produced by Nok'sinjai, it is going to be a sweet and romantic lakorn because Sinjai will do it since P'nok doesn't know how to make a romantic lakorn. Sinjai will be producing, Not P'nok.

SonYukView4ever

hm I was expecting some real juice from SSBT. lol But not much besides MK bickering as usual. lol
I cant wait for the pajama bed scene.  Kob is going to be really annoying to me I can sense it. lol
I already love Bua! :) Tongkua (Dew) is going to be b*tchy and annoying as well. lol

YaY!! Im counting the days down til TRRR airs!!! :dance1:  :numchuck:

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Thanks Kimmystation subteam.
So Bua loves another man and Kob already has a girlfriend.
I wonder if Sean's character is as annoying as Due.
From all the pictures that had been released, I think that Sean and Due will end up as a couple.
I can't wait for the teaser. I hope that there will be a lot of love scenes, including kiss scenes lol
Mark always played serious and mature characters, I really look forward to see how he portrays new type of character.
But I think it won't be difficult for him since Kim said that "Kob is the real Mark Prin" 55555

As for his new lakorn, I'm glad to hear that it's not an action lakorn. From what I know Bella is only filming one lakorn at the moment so the chance that she is paired with Mark is really high. It's not that I dislike her, but after watching Tum The Star music video, I didn't feel their chemistry. I hope that his nang'ek is not Bella.

SonYukView4ever

yea about Mark and Bella, I don't have issue with their looks.  I think they can pull it off physically but it's Nok's production that question me.  I dont want a boring, slow-motion and lack of scripting in a lakorn.  I have seen too many of Mark's lakorns with Nok's production that I don't really have any hopes for their production.  Since Nok Sinjai is directing instead, I wonder how much more different the lakorn will turn out. :secret:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

I like Mark in mature and sexy roles.  Up to this day, my favorite character of his is Techit from NRLJ. LOL. I don't know why I just LOVE him in there. lmao. ahahah :p He was so yummy, sweet, caring and smexy. hahhaa.  I want him a playboy and sexy rich jerk role in the future. LOL  :rofl:  :rofl:

I hope to see TRRR teaser out soon too.  it's been forever...we didnt get any smexy glance from SSBT..im quite disappointed as well. :(

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i would like to see mark with different production like thai larkon etc,plus with different neks like margie,pat or taew they will be cute 

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
I watched all of Mark's lakorn except Tawan Duerd. I don't really enjoy action lakorn. Nok's production lakorns seem to have little sweet scenes between pra'nang.
My favorite character of his is Khun Tum from PCCK 5555. Yeah I think he can portray playboy role very well. Mark has a playboy vibe in him 5555. I would love to see him in a lakorn that he had so many girls around and he just playing with them until he found his true love. Sounds typical 5555. Please give him different types of roles so that he can improve his acting skill. I don't want to watch him in suit and tie with a serious character again.
I want him to be paired up with Taew so badly.

P/s: I like his wardrobe in TRRR. I like to see him in casual clothes because in 3NNT and PCCK he wore suit all the time. I'm getting bored of it. But actually he looks good in whatever he wears.
Kim is pretty in here but the outfit is a little old for her. She must have lost weight. Her legs look skinnier.
Teaser, please come out quickly :cry:

SonYukView4ever

Lol. yea, I really dream for Mark in a playboy role. lol I don't think he has portrayed any of those roles yet.  He needs a really SEXY role that will kill me as his #1 fan. LMAO!! ahahahahhah  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Something like Won Bin from Autume Love. ahahahah lmao.  :cheer:  :pervie:  :pervie:

agreed there that he also needs a new production team. srsly, I'm very sick of those productions that keep using him too.  Like give him a break!!! lol

Regardless, I find Mark charming in any clothing so far. lol ahaha. :bhehe:  :bhehe:

~~~

I want Kim in a sexy role too. Something sexy and very sassy!  I like Kratae but still not fulfilling.  I want a really sexy looking image. kkkekekeek :bhehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay...good to be back! I really found Kim pretty!! Anyways Mario and Kim are also cute...i like!

I wanna know wat Kim next project...she have nothing line up and i'm for sure going to miss her...anyways, is her lakorn a series lakorn?? Da mafia one??? I'm so lost!

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Haha DaisyDukes, you are so obsessed with SEXY ROLE lol.
Kim is a little reserved and she doesn't wear revealing outfit. She said she didn't like it either. But I think when it comes to acting she will be very professional. Just wait another 2-3 years until she could accept that role. I can't imagine MK as a SEXY couple lol.

As for Nok's production, Mark loves working with them. He said they're like his family. So I think he will never refuse their lakorn.

By the way, they weren't filming last week right?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Wait when is TRRR airing?

About the Mark with Nok'sinjai production it might be good because she's planning to make it all romantic, but about the nang'ek they r still deciding between Bella or Chalida?