[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Kim said TRRR is airing in August or September.

The nang'ek is Bella or Chalida? I heard that Chalida only accept one lakorn at a time and her lakorn with Bomb will start filming at the end of this month.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really want Mark to pair with Bella. I think they have chemistry and are very compatible lookswise too. Anyways, i cant wait for ton ruk rim rua. My Markim. :)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
As much as like mteam but please no chalida please,I want her with diff production plus want her with James MA lol she might film two Larkon at a same time she did film Nuer mek 2 and Khun chai at the same time

Mark aslo need to pair up with diff people,I won't mind bella her acting is good

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
If nothing change, Kim's next lakorn will be pairing with somebody, she'd never pair with before. And it will be with a producer that she had not work with yet. It's very excited.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chalida accepts 2 a year because in 2012 she was filming NM2 & KCR.
Yes I want James Ma and Mint back together.
And Kim's next lakorn might be Sao Bao Mai Tao, I don't really know.
And Augest or September!!!!!! I am so excited, after all these months as days we've been waiting for TRRR & MK!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim was never casted in 3 Bai Mai Tao. That was just fault rumor.

For her next lakorn, It's a series and she is a lead, not 2nd pair. The reason that it cannot be announced yet, is because it has not been finalized. The series need many leading pair. It will be tough to confirm them all. Give them some time.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Me too...excited to see Kim with someone new and with some new production...happy and hope Kim ISNT in Sao Bao Mai Tao!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
fantastic_27 said:
Cubic? Really? Where did you hear that from..
No, not Cubic. I'm talking about Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series. I'm assuming she will be one of the nang;ek in that series. That's the only action/comedy series I know Ch3 will have next year. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MK groping the cover of KWANRUEN! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I woke up to this and I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo utterly HAPPY! lol. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: This shoot came in as a surprise.  I didn't hear anyhing from MK club that they have a shoot together til now. lol :p

I love the red and white themed.  They are perhaps getting married. lol 555!! Who misses them? They both have been kind of quiet on each other. lol.  Inside pictures coming soon~! :dance1:

MK CLUB

aeriatty

sarNie Egg

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
EBook for MK magazine is out.

They haven't been filming this week (and only 2 days last week). I wonder what is the hold up.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
what do you mean by Ebook? I'm confused? lol

I also just saw a full cover of the magazine.  It should be whole body, but that one that I posted got cut off by the feet!!
Can't wait to see more inside pictures.  Love the picture you posted Aylove!!! Since you were lazy (LOL, inside joke) I decided to post the picture to show off!!!! 555++

LOVE LOVE ja MK!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh ho da cover if freakin sexy!!! Tat one pic is hella cute!!! I totally didt see this coming! Bring it on!!!!!

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
It probably looks weird because they look like they're playing around. 
haha, when i said that the picture looks kinda a weird to me, i should be more specific..
what i meant by weird was some kind of brownish marking on both Kim and Mark..but i guess it could be the editing..
the look awesome as always..with or without the weird looking mark on their body and face