[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
the video for the photo shoot is out at the Kimmykimberlyofficialfanpage but i guess we'll need to wait for the subtitles from kimmystationworld first..loving the playfulness of the photo shoot....my favorite one was the one in black... they look so good on black

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
EBook for MK magazine is out.

They haven't been filming this week (and only 2 days last week). I wonder what is the hold up.

I hope the airing date is not delayed.
I thought they weren't filming last week either because I didn't saw any pictures from makeup artists IG lol.

cre: shining_praewpa@IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I want a copy of this magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder where I can buy it?!!!!

MK looks so good. Seems like they were having a fun. :D

@ Aeriatty: Hahaha... Funny. It's okay. Yeah, maybe it was the editing. The photo of them in black is funny. To me it look funny, because it looks like Mark's saying "Come on, Kim. Let's dance!" While Kim's like "Mark, go away, I don't want to dance with you!" hahhaha..

@ Daisy: Thanks for posting the photo. haha. Yes, I was too lazy! Lol. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
You can download the App called B2S bookstore. It's on iPhone, ipad and android.

-AyLove- said:
I want a copy of this magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder where I can buy it?!!!!

You can download the App called B2S bookstore. It's on iPhone, ipad and android. Then, you can buy e-magazine, available in Thailand. Now, eBook comes with embedded clip. This one is $1.99 or something like that. Usually, when they just release new volume, they will bundle it with 1 year subscription. After a week, then you can buy it individually.

The good thing is sometime, they have freebie for special volume. And From time to time, they have buy 1 get 1 free (2years subscription for the price of 1).

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
aeriatty said:
Just wanna share our Kimmy's picture from Siam Paragon Celebration of British Icon event recently..She look so elegant here :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

picture from Kimmykimberlyofficialfanpage
Kimmy is so pretty. 

Lol the photoshoot was so cute. Kim and Makr were just being there selves. MK is so adorable. Just playing around.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahahahha (LOL) @ KImberley!! 555

Ninja, when you have time can you translate these articles for us MK fever fans. hahahah thanks ja. :)

cr. BANMARK :)

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
OMG so sad :((( I've been waiting for TRRR for so long.
So we have to wait another 2 months or more.
I was hoping for the teaser  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
hahahahha (LOL) @ KImberley!! 555

Ninja, when you have time can you translate these articles for us MK fever fans. hahahah thanks ja. :)

Translation:

Time that you feel happy the most:
My happy moment is when I get to spend time with my family. Lately, all of us have work to do. My sister is working. My parents work in a different province. When we get to meet, we will be so happy. Not just my sister & my parents. But also my big family too. Our relatives. It will be happy time. We only gather together 2-3 times a year.

Time that you feel relax:
It will be time that I can have real rest. When I get home in the evening, I will rest myself on the sofa. Take the remote. Turn on TV. Play with the dog and sleep (laugh). Just coming home, I feel like I leave the outside world behind.

Time when you feel you look the best:
(Laugh) The true is I never feel that I’m good looking. But my past work & the feedback from lakorn, it gave me self-confident. I feel happy to be working here.
Maybe the days that I get enough rest. Ready to act in lakorn. When I feel refresh & act well in lakorn. I like to act in lakorn. These are probably the days that I feel I’m handsome (laugh).

Time when you feel happy:
When I accomplish something, I will be happy quietly by myself. For example, on the day that I can act very well. I will feel good about it. And the remaining scene on that day, I will also do well. Because I have self-confident.

Best experience:
Having today is my best experience for me. The true is I already admire stars (laugh). I’d never thought that I can make it here. To be able to meet the senior that they had been around for a long time. Meeting them. Chatting with them. Playing with them. Sitting beside them. Thinking back, it’s unbelievable to be sitting beside the people I admire. I did it. Hmm. It feels very good. It’s something extra-ordinary.

Moment when you want to celebrate with yourself:
I would probably reward myself when I accomplish something. I like to buy stuff. (I) will probably buy a gift for myself as encouragement. Most of the time, it’s a big item. It would be a long time before buying one. Maybe a toy or collection. I like Iron man. So I will probably buy robot or mask.

Over all, how are you doing now:
It’s a very good time. Every day that I’m working, I try to improve. I won’t say it’s the best. But I will continue to get better.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

Translation:
What activities make you happy with yourself the most:

Doing Yoga. It needs concentration. So Im able to stay focus with myself. If I dont focus & my mind drips, I wont be able to do any pose (laugh). I must focus on myself and stay with myself.

Special happy time:

Travelling. Its like getting new experience. Open up to the world. Eat yummy food. Shopping.

Time that you feel relaxes the most:

Getting home. My home. Its the time that I can be myself fully. No need to be careful. I can just lay flat. Its a space that I can relax and let go.

Special time with family:

Birthday, Christmas day. My brother & sisters are all grown up. They are working now. Its difficult to find time to be together. When they are together, it turns out that I cant be there. My family, when we are all together, its like the house is going to explode (laugh). So loud. Everybody talks. One minute, we can be arguing. Next minute, we made it up. Everything can happen at the same time. Its my happy time.

If you want to reward yourself:

When I feel exhausted, I will be looking for things that I want to have (laugh). Like bags. If Im very exhausted, I will buy bigger bag. (Laugh). Its like rewarding myself. Celebration when I accomplish something. OR sometime I would find something yummy to eat. Being able to spending money from my labor is something that makes me proud.

Best experience:

I feel that being able to enter the entertainment industry. Receiving the opportunities from PJa Yossinee (producer) and from ch3. I feel that its the best opportunity in my life. I had to admit that it comes with luck. Being talented or not, its something that can be improved. Id never thought that I can be here at this point. Thank you to PJa & Ar-Jimm for giving me the opportunity to be here. With this change, I jump out of a world of being a naïve little girl into the big world with many different angle, different mindset and thinking. This experience makes me grow up very quickly. I feel like I had enough experience to be a 40 years old (laugh). I experience so many things. Good and bad. Thank you for all this experience that entered my life. Lots of places that Id never been to, I get to go. Lots of thing that Id never thought I can do, I must learn to do it. Its a great life experience.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja for the translation. :) I love being able to read and understand their interviews. :D

Aww.. well, that suck if TRRR get delay again. Oh well, it;s okay if it does because I'm also waiting to watch Margie/Peter's lakorn too. ^^

I was wondering, is Ch3 not doing that one event they always have for the mid half of year. Where they show teaser of upcoming lakorns that are going to air the second half of the year. I thought usually they have it around July. If I remember correctly last year they have it around July too. (?????) Or was it August? (???)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007 for da translation...Mark and his iron man collection issue lol...Kim and her money spending issue hehehe save some money for a time when u really need it lol!

Ugh tat suck tat TRRR is delay...u was seriously lookin forward for this lakorn...oh well i was lookin forward for margie and peter lakorn as well...but it will be better if it was TRRR!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
aawwwhhh thxs Ninja for the translation. Yes I was wondering, right after Dao Raung, are you sure because thats to fast. And when you said TRRR is going to be delay, I was scared that some parts aren't going to be filmed and I am about to be sad. Phewww. Well its ok right, he might broke his leg, but KM can still shoot there scene's, right? Yes I haven't hear any news about TRRR lately, wat de hell is happening???