[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
One more thing to add lets hope jett or the editing team dont cut out all the sweet scenes they have filmed!!!!! And hope to see more updates soon!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Originally, it was scheduled to come after DR. But there was some delay, so it had been postponed (After Mark & Kim made all these interview). Currently, Nang Rai Sai Lub will be aired after DR.

TRRR is still filming. But I heard there were few other lakorn that just finished filming. So there is a chance that TRRR may not even be aired after Nang Rai Sai Lurb. I hope that's not the case. They already missed a slot. Look like, they are really speeding up to catch the next slot.

---
Mark is a sensitive guy, Seem like the poor guy is under attacked by lots of rumors lately. He said he's able to stand and handle it because of fan's support.

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
So they wont be filming next week T.T
I hope the last episode worth the wait.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been a week I think tat I haven't log in here @ AF and still want a disappointment...no update ugh...back into hibernation process :loool:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Honestly, ch3 doesn't need 60 pair of leads ((Like Khun Somrak said in his interview). They need to work more effectively. It must be almost 2 months combined that Mark-Kim wasn't filming and just sit idle, waiting for script. They should get the script at least half done before start filming.

SonYukView4ever

Yea it looks like filming is postponed. Kim got time to go to HK whereas Mark was in Paris just a week or so ago. Lol filming is really delay! Sucks!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwwhhhh Mark, you make me wanna cry!!! I love you so much P'Mark and tell you that you have so many fans around the world who love you so much! I even made a Mark Prin shirt myself! Lol. TRRR shouldn't be delayed because there's only 2 more episodes to film right!

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
o m g! Kimmy is going to have an event with Lee Dong Wook!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:

wait who is he??? LOL Is he the dude from My Girl??? :scratchhead2:  IF it is him WOW! Hot.  I used to crush him too. lmbo. hahahahah

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:
 I love you so much P'Mark and tell you that you have so many fans around the world who love you so much! I even made a Mark Prin shirt myself! Lol. TRRR shouldn't be delayed because there's only 2 more episodes to film right!

ahh make me want to? lol how much? haha I LOVE LOVE LOVE Prin so VERY much!!! I need a shirt of him too. :)

I've been kind of MIA but somewhat of an always silent reader. lol :p

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Edit : ooh ! this is upcoming lakorn. thank you @Alice. sorry guys :(