[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I was browsing on Mark and Kim's IG and noticed that they each have a picture of themselves holding the drinks they were promoting in their commercial; kind of a coincidence. Cute na ja MK.  Kid therng you two!!! :heart:

credit: their IGs

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
@ninja007 thank you so much  :kiss2:  :heart:  :kiss:  :flowers:  :thumbsup:  i am enjoying it :dance2: :dance1: :grouphug: :yahoo: ..keep it coming :clap:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kob started to get jealous.

Jump & Slap.  Boom!  The ball flew across the net.  Nalin was so happy.  She was able to hit the ball for the first time.  But the ball hit something.  Ouch!  She heard something.  The sound of cheer went silent.  The ball that she hit without aiming at any target.  It hit Tin, right in the middle of his face.  He was on the floor, counting stars.  

"Goodness ... Khun Tin", Yoshita screamed.  She ran over to see him.  But she pause when Nalin got there first.  

Nalin was there so fast.  Kob didn't even realise that his partner disappeared from his side of the net.  She held Tin's head on her lap.  She was touching his face to examine that his nose wasn't broken & he was alright.  

"Khun Tin ... Are you alright?  I'm sorry ... So Sorry."

At first, he was confused.  After a few minutes, he focused his eyes and pulled himself together.  Tin shook his head a little.  Then, he looked at her pale face.  She was looking at him with concern.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he joked.  After hearing that, Nalin was relieved.  

"You are ok now.  I'm so happy!  I'm sorry to hurt you", she said.  She touched his face once again.  

"I'm alright.  Just a little stunned." he stood up & left some space between them.

At that point, the boss was there to look at her niece.  She was concerned.

"Tin ... How are you?  Goodness ... Lost your athlete forms?"
:
:
Kob pulled Bau up and dragged her away.  She didn't even have a chance to say good bye to Tin.  When there was nobody around, he let go of her arms.  He looked at her with fire in his eyes.  

"Hey ... Learn to hide your feeling." Kob demanded with both hands on his wrist.

"What do you mean?" Nalin was confuse.

"You were too concern with Nai Tin.  Do you have any idea what other people were thinking?  You just left me and went to hold him.  I was standing there alone, like a wooden stick."

"Eh ... Kob, how can you say that?  I was the one who hurt khun Tin.  Isn't that right?"   

"It's just a ball.  Getting hit by a ball on his face.  He won't die from it."

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
That was all the screen capture from that thread. http://pantip.com/topic/30812195 .  Hope you enjoy it.

I don't have a copy of the book itself and I haven't seen any official summary or synopsis yet.  But even if there is one, I'm not sure if I will read the spoiler.  I kinda like the surprise element.  Keep me excited. :)

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Off topic ... Wishboniko Chanel on youtube got deleted. Did anybody save a copy of Thara Himalai with Eng Sub?

Hi!
We have it saved on this blog: http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.de/2011/06/4huajai-haeng-koon-kao-story-ithara.html
I hope that all parts are still working. In case not just say so here or give us a shout on the blog itself. We'll find a way to share it.
If you want them in the exact parts that Wishy had them I should have them on my harddrive somewhere. Do you want to re-up them on YT?
Lots of love! :lol:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
We have it saved on this blog: http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.de/2011/06/4huajai-haeng-koon-kao-story-ithara.html
I hope that all parts are still working. In case not just say so here or give us a shout on the blog itself. We'll find a way to share it.
If you want them in the exact parts that Wishy had them I should have them on my harddrive somewhere. Do you want to re-up them on YT?
Lots of love! :lol:
Thank you so much.  Yes, I will try to re-upload them on youtube.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
AnnTfan said:
Um does anyone know where Kim's mom is?
Her parent got divorced since she was young (8 years old?) and all 4 kids live with their father.

From unconfirmed source, Their mother came from Chieng Mai. So after the divorce, she went back to Chieng Mai. They went to visit their mother some time. Both parent re-married and have more children with their new family.

According to Khun Jimm's interview, they asked Kim about her mother. And Kim cried non-stop after they gave her a hug.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i understand from kimmy's fanpage that she will be paired with actor named ananda in her next lakorn am i right?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
what i understand from kimmy's fanpage that she will be paired with actor named ananda in her next lakorn am i right?
It says Khun Dang Thunya is making a series of 5 lakorn. The cast is huge. In Seau, Anunda pairing with Kim. In Krating, Kane Teeradath, pairing with Cherry. Yes, the news came from Anunda (off record). But they are still waiting for official announce. Series Seau, Sing Krating, Ratt Hong.
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/55459-ch3-mafia-luerd-mungkorn-series-act-art/

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh thank u ninja007!!! Ur da best thing we ever have :p

Cant wait to see a actual teaser...cant wait cant wait!!!