[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:

ahahhaha. I just finished watching Vic 3, and omgosh, this clip is filled with laughters and hilarious moments. hahahah.  I wonder if MK are exactly like what I see in this clip? If they are, I think my stomach is going to be soooo sore because of all the laughters contained in this lakron. lmao.

p'Bum was saying that she waited for MK just to fit in these roles, and if she didn't get them she wouldn't want anyone else or would continue with this film. lol.  ahaha. sounds so hilarious.

I never imagine MK to this hilarious.  They are over the top and filled with laughters.  Cannot wait anymore.  Just 5 more days!!! WOO HOO!!!

Anyone catching live??? Lol. me. yay!! hahahhaha

af_1993

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Ikr! I loved the song when it was on the teaser already I've Been singing it. ~Yak Hai Roo~ lol that's all I know.

Thxs Sweet_09, ya I was just watching it, and go really into it, and Jame and Punch are so cute. Mostly Jirayu
haha yeah i keep repeating that part :woot2: lol yak hai roo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm? Have I been in this thread???? I feel like I have, maybe with my phatboy account? Whatever. Hehe. I want to give this lakorn a try because I'm a fan Of Kim...but...Mark...? He needs to work out! Haha. He's a cute guy, but just too skinny for my taste.

BTW, anyone have a summary for this lakorn?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
4 more days until Friday!

@ Daisy, My professor cancel class on Friday! :D I;m so happy because I can watch it live BUT I might not be able to watch it live because I might have to go do something that morning too :( So, now it's just a maybe that I will be able to watch this live. I really want to, though because they took forever to film and I'm excited for MK! Ha.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Even after watching the teasers I still don't know what this will be about. Can someone explain please? I don't feel like going back through hundreds of pages. 

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Sawan said:
Even after watching the teasers I still don't know what this will be about. Can someone explain please? I don't feel like going back through hundreds of pages. 
Please go back to page 100-101 and read all icebe's posts for the summary. Luckily I bookmarked it :) Hope it can help.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the spoilers! Lol. I just finished the lakorn before it even aired. I'm gonna pass. Not my cup of tea. It's too complicated. I'm already annoyed of Kim's indecisiveness. She shouldn't take advantage of her best friend like that :/