[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
On air in a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Been waiting too long! It's almost here!

It's on!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to aylove you are not alone me tooo :dance2: but my connection it's reallyyy realllyyyy baaaaaaaaaad :cry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@adsd18/2: Yay! I'm happy you are also watching it live. :) Hopefully it become faster and better.

-------------------

Hahah. The "Mia ja" scene was cute and funny. First scene of them together. 

Kob walks out, Bau saw him. They looked at each other for a minute, then Kob said out loud "Mia Ja." Bau pushed him into the elevator, and they started to argue. Ha. Love these two already!

Kob is so "o m g!" Lol. Bad mouth. Hahah.. Talks a lot. Ha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss it because of this connection and am just patient because of mk i will watch it again fter tey upload it :bhehe:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ aww.. okay, Does that means you won't be watching it live then?

Tah is such a bastard!

Kob to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^haha, I was wondering where you're at? Since you said you will watch this live. 

------
Lol. Another "Mia Ja" scene coming up!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
^haha, I was wondering where you're at? Since you said you will watch this live. 

------
Lol. Another "Mia Ja" scene coming up!
Hehe. My internet sucks right now. Maybe too many people are catching this live and the streaming is very slow. Looolz

But omgod! My IG feed is filled with MK trrr kob/ bua screen captured pictures. Lol The MK Thai fans are so crazy. Lol. 555555555

Even without watching ep1 yet, I already caught glimpses of KOB/ BUA!!!! Lol

Must love MK fans. LOL

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wow.  It's still airing in Thailand. Somebody already upload it, the first 6 parts of episode 1.  That's so quick.

I only watched ep1.1.  So far so good.  Now I'm stuck at work.  Bummer. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy, I see. My internet isn't slow so it;s airing perfectly without stopping. 
 @adsd18/2, that suck but yeah watch it on youtube.

So far, so good!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I think this is the last part airing. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It just got done airing. 

Love it so far. It's cute & funny!! And there's the drama. Lol. Due/May/Tah entered the story with the drama!

MK so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, Kob really does have a bad mouth! lol. But he's still cute and loving. awww.. Love him for that! He does take after his father (in the lakorn). Hahahha... Love seeing that pair play as Mark's parents again! A good 1st episode. :) Good introduction too.

I'm going to be busy this weekend, so I don't think I will be able to watch epi 2 and 3 until the Weekday. :(

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
For anybody waiting for the sub, KimmyStationWorld do not have enough resource to sub the entire lakorn. 

But there is a viki project working on this lakorn.  Thanks to volunteers.

http://www.viki.com/tv/20941c-love-started-at-the-fence

If you want a timely sub, More volunteers are needed.  If you want to help out, please let Amelie3 know.  So you get the credit for helping out.

Cheers,

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Loved the first episode already <3
Kob is adorable, annoying but in a really cute and lovable way!!
His hurt face when Bua called Tin's name, the first episode and I already feel bad for him

and wooo, Pran's once creepy guy!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg readig all u girls post is making me excited!! Just need to find a free wi-fi and i'm all set to watch today episode lol :) oowwww i cant wait until i put my hand on episode 1....