[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
translation pleaase
Translation:
Ice_Sarunyu (Songer)
Hmmm... Let say. Watching this lakorn and keep smiling... Before I realize ... Why am I smiling. Mark Kim ... Made me Completely lost myself.

Boy: That's the real E-Mark
---
Boy: P'Mark is nasty, just like the real you.
m: Told you ... It's not acting.
M: It's real.

Boy: You are so Ratt (Nasty), P'Mark.

boy: "See? He confessed it. He is Ratt. Kob from TRRR. Acting as himself. #And remember to support Bau too. #Big just like the real one. Hehe. Lakorn is very fun. Let me tell you. TRRR."

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Translation:
Ice_Sarunyu (Songer)
Hmmm... Let say. Watching this lakorn and keep smiling... Before I realize ... Why am I smiling. Mark Kim ... Made me Completely lost myself.

Boy: That's the real E-Mark
---
Boy: P'Mark is nasty, just like the real you.
m: Told you ... It's not acting.
M: It's real.

Boy: You are so Ratt (Nasty), P'Mark.

boy: "See? He confessed it. He is Ratt. Kob from TRRR. Acting as himself. #And remember to support Bau too. #Big just like the real one. Hehe. Lakorn is very fun. Let me tell you. TRRR."
Thanks for the translation ....Hahahahahaaa Mark is totally Kob !!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I so so so so love this lakorn. Ep 3 is filled with cuteness. The dads crack me up. They are so funny.
Kob/Bua + dads = hilarious teams ever!!!!! I love these two teams. I can't wait for next week's eps.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep.3. Totally love it. It keep me smiling. My favourite scene is when they are in the elevator. they are hilarious. Yey, you go Bau. Show that Tang-Kwa what you make up of ... Haha.

I also like the wedding. It's beatiful. It's sure moving very quickly. They took so many days to film both wedding. And they only air it for a few break.

Kob and Bau are so natural. Like they say, when they bicker, it's natural. Love scene is acting.... Haha.

P'Boom Runya, the director is right. Kob and Bau are naturally, Mark Kim. She waited a year for them. She said, Without Mark-Kim, she will not make TRRR. Koodoo! Great decision.

After the first 3 episodes, I can say. ... Ton Ruk Rim Rau exceed my expectation by miles.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it seems like every body lost them selfs  with mk i feel this lakorn will be a lakorn to remember for ever for thai lakorn fans you just can't deny their chemistry it's crazyyyyyy

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
555 thats wonderful to hear from you Ninja. Lol I bet all actors in Thailand are watching Mark and Kim and laughing their a$$es off just like the rest of us. 555 I cant believe p'Ice actuallu watched this and is losing himself into the story. Lmaooooo+++

Boy pakorn is a pak sia douche himself...lol..he shouldbt be calling Mark nasty when hes worst. Lmao. Too bad people wouldnt enjoy him if he were to play Kob. Looool 555

What I love is that Mark is able to pull off the dorkiest character and still come off charming. Lol My man. 555

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ps: do you notice even the combination of name  is same compatible "markkim" "kobbau" hhhhhh :bhehe:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I have always liked P'Ice. I love him even more now!!!! Episode 3 was hilarious as all the other past episodes. But then I predict that this lakorn will be funny then it will get serious and dramatic towards the older-rising action, climax, and falling action. But still sure the parents will give us hilarious parts.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim looks a lot slimmer in this lakorn. Loving the MK chemistry in here.

Favorite line from this lakorn: "Mia jaaaaaaaa!!!" Hahah

SonYukView4ever

Omg. ep.2 is so freaking hilarious esp. at the temple, where both family were doing merit for the grandma. lol Bua's dad is so freaking awesome and protective of Bua. lmao. He is so freaking hilarious. it's so funny how KOb's father is trying to help Kob get near Bua, but Bua's father is always in the way and trying to stop their plan. loool.  too hilarious!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

this lakorn is filled with awesome casts; extremely funny characters from the families and parents. they're such a cute neighbor and family to one another! Lol!! :lol2:  :lol2:  :rofl:

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have't watch episode 3 yet. It's been a long day for me. I'm happy that people are enjoying and loving this lakorn very much, and they're also loving MK too. This is a cute & good lakorn for sure. MK Rocks! Love them both. I can't wait to watch episode 3! 

This is only the beginning and that nang'rai  girl (Kob's ex- girlfriend) already annoy me so much!!!! Urgh, I was seriously annoyed by her yesterday when watching episode 2. Lol. I just wanted to slap her already! She's BAD!!!!!! Hahahhahah....

MK is cute for sure; naturally cute together. ^^ 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=519015084835954&set=a.195522117185254.44456.191460650924734&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

FYI: Sep 9, which is the date in Thailand now, MK will be recording 3 zaaap together!!!! :D Yay!!!!!!!!!! Excited! (I'm sure they will be recording it together because on Mark's Fanpage they said he will be recording 3zaaap today and same goes to Kimmy too, on her fanpage it noted it. Even though, none of both Fanpage didn't mention either Mark or Kim name on there but I am certain the both of them are recording it together.)
      Sep 11,Wednesday, Kimmy will be recording for The Tonight Show (still haven't see Mark's fanpage mention anything about Mark going on there or not. So, maybe it's just an individual Kimmy interview then. Not sure.)
       Sep 12, Thursday, will be Star Chat!

SonYukView4ever

WOOT; I think we got a record, lol, 19 users. 55555+++

Ninja/Aylove, do either one of you know when we'll be getting the ratings for this weekend's episodes? I'm curious to see how TRRR is doing. ^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy, I'm not sure. Maybe Ninja can answer that question. I usually see the rating from that one fanpage on FB but I haven't seen that fanpage update ratings lately,so I'm not sure. I also curious about the rating too. ^^

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I just finished ep 1-3 of this, so far I'm liking it, the scenes with the parents especially, the two fathers crack me up so much  :lmao3: and I am liking Kob and Bua, I could do without the Cucumber chick though and the husband, but I like May's character for some reason??? Just cause she tried to get Tanggua away from the wedding so that nothing would happen, and she seemed to be a having a good time at the wedding until they broke out the crazy dance music.