[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
MK on episode 3 so narak!  :woot2: i really like the scene where Mark kisses Kim's Cheek and also Kim kisses Mark's cheek. :kiss2: They complete each other! yay! :dance1:  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The ratings are decent. I actually expected it to be 8 on the first episode. Hahahha. But whatever, so far so good. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:
Friday 7.0 (11.0,6.3)
Sat 6.5 (10.5,5.8)
Sun 8.2 (11.4,7.6)

It's doing well to reach 8 so early.
Da rating is good for da first 3 episode...i just dont believe tat episode 2 drop...to me it was da most funniest one of da week lol. We got da couple Kobbua and da fathers lol. Anyways happy to see tat it doing well on da first 3 episode :yes: :yes:

Okay finally finish episode 2 (i know, i know, i'm a little bit slow and i dont know why) Loved da two father and like everyone said da temple scene is hilarious :loool: and da pruposing scene is so cute...Bua got down on her knee and ask for Kob to marry her lol Kob chuckles than gey serious! Kob with his bad mouth make me :blush: :crush: :cloud9:

Is it just me tat Kimmy nose was red in da scene she purpose to Kob and da other scene before??

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yeah... The temple scene was so funny.  And I agree with you episode 2 was amazing. 

The rating is decent.  It's up against ch7's "Lerd Joa praya" by chalong.  They are known to be the rating killer.  Lots of people are are catching up and watch Ton Ruk Rim Rau on youtube.  On Twitter, TRRR tag rank 1st over the weekend and Kob tag was in the top 10.  And the song is already hit the chart topper, ranking #1st. 

We are enjoying the lakorn, that's all that matter.

Sweet_09 said:
Is it just me tat Kimmy nose was red in da scene she purpose to Kob and da other scene before??
Just before the proposal scene.  Kob prank Bau.  He put lipstick on her hands and tickle her with leaves.  She wiped her nose and got lipstick on her face.

Some cute gif ... cr: pantip (sorry don't know who's the owner)

cr: fastbeam

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aww. thanks Ninja, still appreciate all your work and credit.  I'm laughing my a$$ off with this lakorn, so I am enjoying it very much! Kob and Bua are total dorks. So cute and hilarious!

The ratings is not too bad, I expect it to pick up! It looks like a lot of people are enjoying and laughing along with Kob+Bua!!! Glad to see TRRR, Kob and OST ranked tops!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww thanks Ninja007 i didnt cuaght tat...and da gift are super cute!!! Cant wait to touch episode 3 :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOVE this scene, so freaking CUTE and hilarious. "Your morning breath stinks!!!" 5555555555555555555555555++++ Love it!!!

nowia

sarNie Egg
waverly_xiong
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
No one is subbing it on youtube, but there is a group of volunteers subbing it on Viki.

Thank u na ka..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Cute scene! Cant wait to watch it after my evening class! Well, hopefully. Lol.

So mk did record 3zaap together. Cant wait to see it. I think they will perform a song together because i saw a picture of them in the middle of the stage holding microphones. Which to me said "they will be singing a song together" hahah. Hope it is true!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aw... I was gone for one to two days and this thread is already at page 174. And I thought Ton Ruk came only twice a week, but yay, it's three times! I love the gifs, Ninja007, thanks. But I need to catch up on Ton Ruk Rim Rua, I only watched the first episode, I knew I should have watched it. Every time I see Mark, it makes me love him even more, he's too hot! Love Mark and Kim, such an adorable couple!