[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
bun-bun said:
Kob is a happu go lucky kind of guy. ...and maybe he's a player too! Though he was dating Tangkwa before but I doubt that he has any feeling for her. Look at how angry he was when Tangkwa threw the box containing Kob's fan mails at Bua. He even made Tangkwa apologize to Bua. That makes me think that Kob is just playing around with Tangkwa, not seriously dating her. Bad luck for him though for choosing the wrong playmate. A mafia daughter. Is that why he's always terrified when Tangkwa is around?

Lol, I would be terrified too! She speaks in an outdoor volume. Always screaming & demanding him to do things. He probably felt like her child more than "lover" or friend. And she threatens him with her dad. I'd stay faaaar away from her.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Love Kob, such an adorable/goofy dude! lol :p 

StarChat pictures look so much fun!! I can't wait for fans to upload the clip! I want to see what MK chat about!! From bts, MK fans literally stormed the StarChat hall. lol. eeks, so much dedication from them! ^^

And yes, it's FRIDAY FRIDAY tomorrow! woo hoo! 

KOB and BUA coming soon to our screen. lol XD

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Lol, I would be terrified too! She speaks in an outdoor volume. Always screaming & demanding him to do things. He probably felt like her child more than "lover" or friend. And she threatens him with her dad. I'd stay faaaar away from her.

Yeah! She is so damn freaking terrifying, even Kob together with his and Bua's parents can't do anything to her. I was sondering why didn't anyone just slap her face. She is so damn rude! But she seems to be a bit calmer (her tone of voice only not her actions) in episode 3 after that poolside crying scene. That surprised me a bit cause she seem so honestly in love with Kob. Oh well, time will tell. I predict she will in the end ends up with P'Tin. Haha we don't have to wait for long to know that don't we? This lakorn is sooo fast and short. Nevertheless, I still love it! Markim equals daebak! :dance3:

-AyLove- said:
Tomorrow is Friday! Are you all READY for more MK?! I am!!!!!! Lol. Ready!!!!!

Woot! Woot! I'm ready~~!!! I will not watch it tonight though. I'm changing my way of watching lakorn now. I will only watch it after it's fully subbed. I want the feeling to be pure and whole so that I can enjoy the Kobua and Kobua parents' moments of cuteness to the MAX! :dance2:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Tomorrow is Friday! Are you all READY for more MK?! I am!!!!!! Lol. Ready!!!!!
Oh heck yeah I'm ready :ghehe: got school tho so unfortunately i can't watch it live :cry: but yah HECK YAA whooohooo . Lets see what MK have in store for us now :drools: I actually wanna see some more bickering of he fathers too 555 dang I can't wait anymore !! Mark is just to cute to resist :nailbiter:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I could of have watch it live but i was too lazy to get up. Anyway, i'll watch it later on today. Cant wait to see what is going to happen in today epislde. :)

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Im a little stunned to hear Kob did it with Tengkwa...maybe she's the easy girl...but she does seem really obsessed with Kob after he's rejected her so many times.  Tengkwa doesnt seem conservative, she's crazy wild so maybe she's bringing things up just so Kob can take responsibility for her.

Lets see how things will unravel as the lakorn progress!!
i don´t think that they did it together, just maybe he stayed at her home during his day off and did nothing :)
as for many asian girls, the guy stay at girl´s place can be that they are in further step in their relationship

today episode is so cute, Kob is shirtless  :woot:  :crush: , i love when he said "Mia ja" 
Tang kwa is so annoying, when the guy doesn´t want her she should know when to stop.
Khun Tin is perfect man but I like our cutie Kob more 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g! I hate that girl, TengKwa. Gosh, she is so annoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, why can't she be one of those slow,stupid type of nang'rai? Why be those annoy one?! Ha. She annoy me so much today. Man, so much for being a comedy and romantic lakorn! Lol. There's that girl that have to ruin the mood. Also another annoy nang'rai girl entered the story. aww... man, this suck! Lol. Kick both of them girls out of one episode and show less scenes of them, and then I'll be more happy!! Lmao! 

Bau is so mean to Kob at the ending of part 1 of episode 4. When she found out that Tengkwa already left back to Bangkok. She have to ruin the mood and said she's going back too. Poor Kob, ask her to come eat, and he got happy for a second when she walk back to the table. But nope, she walk back to grab her ipad only. :( Poor Kob. 

The ending of today episode was so "O M G" and the preview for episode 5 was too!!!!!! Kob told them that Bau is prego!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Feel sad for Kob :(
wonder how that whole PREGNANT thing comes into play ..
Now, Nurika will do whatever it takes to make the two pregnant for real (i hope it's real)

Look forward to the weekend episodes ..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I also hope it's real. Lol. (Even though, i don't think it will happen but whatever. lol.) I'm actually excited to see how they going to be like during the fake/lie of the pregnancy. ha. Kob probably going to be like "Mia Ja, be careful, you might harm our baby." Lol!!!! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am loving everything about this drama. Kimmy and Mark is so funny, and cute. The wedding was perfect. I liked how he kissed her cheek. Hahaha. Their relationship is funny. Ikr. She came out only for her iPad. Hahah but i thought it was funny. Kob is so cute. I love Marky! Kim is aways pretty in every scene. I love her.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
man...reading all your comments gets me so excited..and jumpy!!!!! lol

I need to get going with ep.4...need to finish it...ASAP!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ++ ^^