[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
oh no! it looks like trin will find out that kob and bua are married tonight! poor trin... but then again, it's his own fault for never having the courage to confess in the first place  :yuck:

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode was so good .. i didn't want it to end at all ..

Pity Kob so much .. how can Bua not know that he follows her order most of the time b/c  he loves her T_T

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G! I'm watching episode 5 right now! And that annoy girl, Teng kwa, is getting on my nerve! She is such a b****!!!!!!!!!!! Total B****! Urgh!!!!! She';s a pain in the a$$!!!!!!!!!!! Ruin my mood! Lol. 

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
love the 'pregnant scene', kob is so caring about Bua. :heart:  :heart:  i heard that the lakorn only has 9 episodes,why so short!!? i want more MK! :weee:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Cecilia: That poster is so pretty. I love your artwork. :)

Episode 5, what can I said about you. Lol. Starting from what  I already stated in my previous comment about Tengkwa, and I will not change my mind. She's a butt! Lol. Now change of character, oh, Kob, How I pity you so much. You're in love with Bau and you'll do anything to make her happy. Even though, you're heart broken by it. (Umm.. I wonder, do he even know he love her???) I have a feeling he don't know that what he feel for her is love. Lol. I just love Kob so much. He is such a kind person. Love him. I remember saying way before this lakorn aired that I will be on Kob's team throughout the lakorn. And I am on his team even now that it had aired. Lol. TEAM KOB! Boo, Bau! I don't like you, you make my Kob sad!Lol. Bau, what can I said about you? I want to said you're selfish! Lol. I don't really want to said that because you don't know that Kob like you but at the same time, I want to said that because you're mean to Kob! Lol. Make no sense, but whatever. Anyway, I love MK chemistry in here. They're too darn cute! I wonder, how Bau is going to fall in love with Kob since she's so crazy over work and Tin? She don't even have the time to look at Kob. All she see is him giving her problems. "Bau! You're going to miss Kob when he's gone!" Hahahah. I'm excited to know what's going to happen after the island scene, tomorrow. When they all see Bau and Tin sleeping together.Woo-wee!!!!! At the same time, I'm nervous too. Ha. I bet it's all Tengkwa's plans for sure!!!!!!!!!! 

I kind of feel bad for Bau's friend's husband. He was happy when May said that she is going to take them out and family members can come too. He wanted to go to the beach too but nope, his wife just have to turn him down. It seems like she's just like Bau. Another version of Bau.  She don't really pay much attention to him and maybe the son too.( Just like how Bau don't pay attention to Kob.) She is too worry about her work (maybe) and Bau's problem that she don't focus on her man.Sad. :( The viewers can tell he wants all three of them to go out and spent time together but she's always too tired afterward.

Anyway, besides all those annoy scenes of TengKwa, episode 5 was cute because of MK. Lol. My favorite scene was when they went to go watch the movie. He fed her popcorn. Then he (pretend) to be asleep. She thought he was asleep, so she decided to put popcorn on his head, nose (even though it wasn't successful), mouth and ear.Ha.  Then he spitted the popcorn back at her. Lol. They started throwing popcorn at each other, then they stopped because the people was shhh-ing them. Lol. I think that happened, I forgot. Well, they stopped, because they were loud. Lol. They're so cute!!! 

I doubt that this lakorn will only have 9 episodes. If it do, it's going to be a slap in the face for all of us, MK lovers. We waited for so long. They have filmed this lakorn for almost a year, and they only give us 9 episodes! W T F! So, I don't think it's going to be 9 episodes. I think what they mean by this lakorn being short is because it's a weekend lakorn, which airs 3 episodes per week. So, its going to go by quicker than weekdays lakorn. 

Okay,, I'm off to go do some homework. Haven't done anything yet and it's due on Monday. 

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like Tengkwa too.  I read a bit of the spoiler from manager's page and for sure she's going to drive me to the wall.

as for Bua - she's going to miss him when he's gone ..
when he sells the grandma's house w/out giving her any good reasons

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol love ur summary and viewpoint Aylove... But I think this lakorn will have 12 episodes. Mark did mention in an interview that this lakorn will air in a 1 month time frame..so I did the math and figured TRRR will end at end of this month with 12 episodes.

I love ep5 especially when Bua dreamed that Kob was trying to kiss her and make love to her. Lol That scene was soooooo fin. I replayed a couple times. 5555 just to see Kob spooning Bua and getting physical with her. Lol a fan said why cant Kim dreamed longer bc that scene was sooooo fin!!!! Lol

It was a surprise to see the director in here..she plays such an annoying character lol

Cecilia love ur artworks! Pretty!!!

I feel bad for Kob but I like seeing him in the tempermental and emotional scenes lol very cute esp. when the music comes on in the background...you totally dig the scene. And yes seems like Bua doesnt know what love is..for shes too busy on her job..

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
When the time comes, I want Bua to suffer!!!!
I know it's mean since she doesn't know about Kob's feelings, but I hope she'll miss him like crazy once he's gone

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
My favorite science from ep 5 was the scene where Nalin dream that Kob was going to do something to her. Also I feel like Tin needs someone. I think that Tin might end up with Tang/?

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
Chalidaluvprin said:
My favorite science from ep 5 was the scene where Nalin dream that Kob was going to do something to her. Also I feel like Tin needs someone. I think that Tin might end up with Tang/?

yeah, he will probably end up with tang in the end. i hope he straightens her up soon with his reasonable and gentleman personality somehow. she annoys me in every episode!!!
i kind of wish there were two of bua so that tin can have someone who's good and pure as well!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay...i FINALLY catch up all da way to today episode and it is GOOD!!! Thangkwa is a very not so smart n'rai...i kind off pity her at da part when she scream and calling for Kob attention outisde of da new couple honeymoon room (i think) she freakin hilarious for real! Loved Bua, she a smart n'ek against da n'rai but not so smart agianst her love life...for real...and i freakin adore Kob when he used his hand and cover Bua ear :cloud9: Da way Kob treat Bua is freakin cute...Kob is my man forever and always :)

Episode 5, i love da ending of today episode...it so sweet and cute. Da way Kob and Bua tease each other and play around at da beach look like da ending scene :) everythig tat shown in teaser is coming to an end...TRRR is going to end fast i can tell :no: let hope there "MORE" romantic scene...i'm just askin for more it not tat it not enough :p

Thanks for sharing all da scene cap and da beautiful art work cecila...wonderful and really :heart: this lakorn so so much :D!!!

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
i can already see how jane may lead to become papop's mistress since rin doesn't show much interest in her husband's needs and feelings anymore :( but inside, i still hope that this won't happen