[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's done!!!!!!!!!!!! The ending was so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to watch episode 11 again later on. Episode 11 was so good!!!! Love how they focus on Bau and Kob only!!! :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn i will remember for ever and markim will be the best pair i have ever ever watching they are a booooombb of chemestry i feel like a dream come to an end one word magical :wub: :cloud9:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahha. They do have good chemistry for sure!!! :D Well miss mk!!!!! They're the BEST of the Best!!! Hahha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wonder, what it said on the picture too. haha..

Mark posted a picture of him hugging the director. Under the picture, He wrote something like Thank You to the director (P'Buu, don't know how to spell her name), team workers/crews, I'm not sure what that last part he was thanking to but according to google translate he thanks us, viewers. Then at the end he said "Goodbye Ton Ruk Rim Rua" Damn, he make it sounds so sad by saying that last part. Makes me even more sad. Lol.

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
@Aylove that goodbye part sounds so sad to me too.. :tearybye:  i wonder how can i get the song from boypeacemaker but in slower version especially when kob is sad and also the instrumental version of that song.anyone know how? :scratchchin:

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ the picture - it's part of the ost that got used a lot in this lakorn: "I want you to know that this person here was born to love you"

Does anyone know how the place is called where Bua finally confessed to Kob? Is it a hotel? I thought the scenery there was very beautiful <3

hmmmm, I'm so gonna miss Mark and Kim!!! Wish to see them again soon!!!!

edit: oops forgot - I think Mark's acting improved a lot, especially his hurt expressions were really convincing. Of course Kim's acting was good too, she cries really beautiful. ^.^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awww that "Goodbye Ton Ruk Rim Rua"  sounded really sad  it's like mark it's attached to this lakorn in my opinion i think mark is a very emotional man what a guy and all their fans feels sad it's end soon it will be a while before they can see markim in secreen again

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Awww Im so jealous reading u guys' comments. Mang...kob+bua finally gets the happy ending. I need to go watch ep11 now!! XD dont want to miss out on anything goodies. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Daisy, YOU have too!!!! Episode 11 was good!!!!!!!!! Cute scenes of MK. Kekeke.. 

@adsd18/2, Mark is a sensitive person. He even admits it. Hahaha.. 

@icebe, that place was beautiful. 

@Nadyaidan, Not sure where to get it. I like that song. The lyrics was well written. :) Beautiful song.

Mark's acting was very natural but like he & Kim said he was acting like himself more. He wasn't even acting at all. He was just being him. lol. But then again, regardless if it was acting or not, I think his acting did improve. Kim's acting was good, especially those scenes when she was hurt from Kob. I love the way she cried, her tears came down very nice. I was convinced! hahah..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow everything went by so fast...next thing i know, TRRR tread is now in da old lakorn section...oh well wat can i do :cry:

Okay finally finish TRRR...sorry MK lover tat i havent been really a part of it like da good old days when PKKK aired :p at least i make it right :)

Da last episode is GOOD...i pove da whole attention on MK...love da dance scene and ooooh just everything about it!!! At last a BIG THANK U to our girl Ninja007 for all da hard work she being giving us :thanks: :kiss2:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
How can you guys say all this...this ending was so sad!!! no more MK for the weekends. Out of all the ending was not all that, but the entire drama was amazingly awesome, cute, and worth watching.