[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg omg I'm about to faint. We get to see yadech year around. They look so cute together. Nadechs so handsome in the pic with the shirt.

Thanksaa cupid

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photos. They are so cutie....Is this going to be romance comedy or drama type of lakorn?

I like this photo of Yaya so look so cutie with this hairstyle

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Cupid Candy, Thanks so much for posting the pictures!

Yadech looks so cute and Gub Gip is in here too, just like DJA reunion.

I read the summary at Wishboniko and really like the story, can never go wrong with romantic comedy!

Can't wait!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Yaya is just so cute. I really like her smile and how adorable she look.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh my freaking goodness...
Fitting is on time this time and i love it! The costume is adorable and Yadeh are looking oh so cute together. I like the styles chosen for both Yaya and Nadech! This time his hair will be out of his face a lot--very handsome and yet boyish. What is there to say, Yaya looks lovely. Not quite as dorky as i remember Pok's character's look 555. Nadech is perfect for Athit's personality. I cannot wait to watch this new version of such a great lakorn with our amazing couple! I love paa Jaew working with them hehehe.

Guys, i am having Yadech overdose. So much Yadech love days that it's overwhelming-- but i am not complaining lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for this 555. Both look mighty adorable together. Love the photos. Thank you na! This is like PART 2 to DJA! Lol. Same cast. They even has Gugib! WOW. I think I will prefer her character in DJA rather than this one though since she's going to be actually RAI in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't wait for this 555. Both look mighty adorable together. Love the photos. Thank you na! This is like PART 2 to DJA! Lol. Same cast. They even has Gugib! WOW. I think I will prefer her character in DJA rather than this one though since she's going to be actually RAI in here.
u welcome na ja dear Bliss yeah its like another part of DJA i notice the same :highfive:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The fitting clip! I have enough confidence as everyone in the clip that this lakorn will be really good!!! This was one of my favorite lakorn too, and this reminds me of DJA too. Barry and Yaya fit this role perfectly, I wouldn't choose anyone else. Can't wait till they start filming, hope the weather would be better for them. By the way they look Hot together 555

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQyQuOxkeX8

credit to wishboniko's Channel

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really want to watch the clips but I'm not at home and it's gonna cost me a fortune if I watch YouTube on my iPhone. Grrrrr, i can't wait to get home, this haircut is taking forever!!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
THANKS FOR THE PIC. YAYA IS SOO CUTE N KUBKIB AGIAN LOL.. DJA ALL OVER I LOVE IT NAdech handsome mak...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks to wishbone's subs!

Thank goodness p'Mam agreed to remake this lakorn. It was enjoyable and--dare i say it--this version could be even better...because of YADECH! Gawsh i hope SSB does lots of bts for this and all Yadech lakorn! Stalk them for us 555.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They're extremely cutee! I really like Andrew and Pok's version and I'm sure this remake will be just as good or like jjinxx said, maybe even better!

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
I think Gubgib is really cute ^^ Too bad, she's gonna play an annoyed character in this lakorn. Hope her role is somehow like Milk in DJA, I really love Milk in it.

Cant wait for the lakorn. Anybody know when they will start filming, and when the lakorn will be broadcast? Im dying to know ^^