[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what is Nadech next project after this lakorn? hope to see him more in the future.
Yaya seems to have more lakorns next year. she is a popular actress right now.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol he only likes to work with Yaya

joking joking

Nadech prefer school to acting. Nadech isn't into acting that much so well he may has only 1 per year :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i don't know it's right or not but the profile shows that nadech will be paired with marie broenner in suparburoot jutathep. and there are pattie ungsumalin and mark prin too :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ thanks for pointing that out! hm yeah i normally dont trust anything that appears on af wiki. they should seriously wait for confirmation before ever putting anything on dara's profiles. at one point, it said mark and mint were dating and currently it says mark is bff with yaya and mint and nadech is bff with yaya. :facepalm: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ thanks for pointing that out! hm yeah i normally dont trust anything that appears on af wiki. they should seriously wait for confirmation before ever putting anything on dara's profiles. at one point, it said mark and mint were dating and currently it says mark is bff with yaya and mint and nadech is bff with yaya. :facepalm: :coverlaf:
i don't trust that Thai wiki either remember the news article of Tv Pool i got from
Tik Fc facebook and the pantip attachment of news/pictures

lately hardly lots of new stuff on torranee much :nailbiter:

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
in the remake of TNNKK is nadech gonna fall in love with someone else too like in andrew's version?? i rly dont want that to happen!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
at one point, it said mark and mint were dating and currently it says mark is bff with yaya and mint and nadech is bff with yaya. :facepalm: :coverlaf:
LOL. I saw that too, chubbycheeks! I laughed at it. :p I mean I love Mteam & Yadech but I still know the difference between fantasy and reality. :p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I totally LOL at that Bliss! Yep, it's a wishful thinking but putting that in public would only deceive the fans who don't know much about them.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It is great that Nadech prefer school than acting because he is still young. It will be sad if we don't see him acting after this lakorn because he is so talented and acts very well. At least he can accepts 1 lakorn per year like Matt. Nadech & Yaya are so compatible and comfortable with each other now which is a good sign. Hope TNKK have alot of sweet scenes between the two of them like in Game Rai Game Ruk.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
i no i sound selfish but i just really dont want nadech to pair up with anyone else but Yaya!! I'm like super happy that he's only paired up with yaya for his last 3 lakorns!! i just picture him with someone else and still look good look like with yaya! GRGR is just so good and TNNKK should be awesome too! i just hope that nadech wont fall for nee's friend for too long or at all!!! rly anticipating TNNKK!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech made it clear that he wants to work behind the camera more than being an actor :)

I do get the feelings that after TNNKK, we MAY NOT see him on TV that much.

Anyways, whatever this guy decides to do, I will support him

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I will miss him after TNNKK but i feel satisfied that all of his good works were with Yaya! I really hope they will have more lakorns together in the future even if its like once a year or one in every 2 yrs is better than none!! lol!

Can someone tell me how did andrew and pok's friend not end up together?? and how did he begin to like pok?? Thanks!

neena

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech made it clear that he wants to work behind the camera more than being an actor :)

I do get the feelings that after TNNKK, we MAY NOT see him on TV that much.

Anyways, whatever this guy decides to do, I will support him
:yes: :yes: I totally agree with you, also to me, Nadech seems more focused on other things rather then acting, in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if he was like Tik J who stars one/twice every few years, i will support him either way because he's such a sweetheart, :( i will miss him a lot though, waiting for a lakorn with him in it...yaya and nadech together is like magic. i really hope he directs one day too! :clap: