[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope this lakorn have alot of sweet scenes for Yadech. I haven't watch Andrew/Pok version yet, but i hopefully this version is better than the old one.

arun

sarNie Egg
I will miss him after TNNKK but i feel satisfied that all of his good works were with Yaya! I really hope they will have more lakorns together in the future even if its like once a year or one in every 2 yrs is better than none!! lol!

Can someone tell me how did andrew and pok's friend not end up together?? and how did he begin to like pok?? Thanks!
In my opinion andrew likes pok early in the drama. he likes to make pok angry. Pok friend broke up with andrew, because she found out his past. Andrew has a son.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
In my opinion andrew likes pok early in the drama. he likes to make pok angry. Pok friend broke up with andrew, because she found out his past. Andrew has a son.
I saw Pok and Andrew's version LONG time ago when I was still in my young years. I cannot remember him having a son in here, lol. I'm so brainwashed. T__T

arun

sarNie Egg
I saw Pok and Andrew's version LONG time ago when I was still in my young years. I cannot remember him having a son in here, lol. I'm so brainwashed. T__T
pok embarrass him, he got drunk and end up on one of the n'rai bed (nothing happen). She was pregnant before she met p'ek. She made him take responsibilities for her and her baby. He said ok, but he will not have a marriage license with n'rai.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
pok embarrass him, he got drunk and end up on one of the n'rai bed (nothing happen). She was pregnant before she met p'ek. She made him take responsibilities for her and her baby. He said ok, but he will not have a marriage license with n'rai.
Thanks! Now that's more clear for me. I remember now. ;)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
nadech can be my farmer anytime ... although... i hope it's even CUTER than the original :D i remembered watch & re-watching this lakorn when iw as younger. i loved how playful/pranking/being mean the characters Nee & Ahtit were... is yaya gonna have pigtails like Pok?? hahaha that would be cute... if she dressed like how she was in DJA

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Pok's character was a little annoying in the beginning but towards the ending was good. I somehow don't remember much about this lakorn but I do remember there was a willing scene and it was a really sweet one too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the willing happen towards the end, but how it happen was really cute. I like how he lift her up in his arms to the room to the bed, left and came back and she smiled at him and they spent the night together. I guess he couldn't bare to sleep alone that night. Lol. I really think this lakorn is fitted for yadech a lot, because I can definitely see them in the p'ek and n'ek role...plus very much like DJA. I think this is another must see, especially for Yadech fans.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, NOW he's scared of ghost. It's really cute, we get to watch Yadech in a lakorn where they call each other p and nong. :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh willing scene guess I can't remember much from the older version
another :w-scene-pop-corn: for Yadech