[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Nadech made it clear that he wants to work behind the camera more than being an actor :)

I do get the feelings that after TNNKK, we MAY NOT see him on TV that much.

Anyways, whatever this guy decides to do, I will support him
hm..thats rather different to hear. maybe he just wants a break from acting/lakorn. what would he do behind the camera??? his fans would cry not seeing him. lol

SonYukView4ever

Bunterng Ch5
credit from windlight2010
I like Nadeche's answer here. lol he spoke out honestly about his income not even close to what the media has stated. quite honest and I like. no comment for yaya.

--
nadeche looks tired and almost bored. he's prob. overworking. he needs a break.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
If you're a true fan of Nadech and follow up with his work, you'd know how he feels toward the showbiz. He values education and has many goals in mind so therefore, it wouldn't be a big surprise if he were to dissapear for a while.

Haha Oun, don't be jealous for Yaya. They'd probably be hugging eachother behind the camera and we just don't know about it LOL.

I really wonder why ppl even bother to come on this thread when you're not even a Yadech fan. :rofl: :loool:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
If you're a true fan of Nadech and follow up with his work, you'd know how he feels toward the showbiz. He values edudcation and has many goals in mind so therefore, it wouldn't be a big surprise if he were to dissapear for a while.

Haha Oun, don't be jealous for Yaya. They'd probably be hugging eachother behind the camera and we just don't know about it LOL.

I really wonder why ppl even bother to come on this thread when you're not even a Yadech fan. :rofl: :loool:

Maybe they are fans but just not hardcore fans. I'm a fan but I don't know much about them too. I've watched their lakorn DJA and found them to be extremely cute together but I wasn't as crazy about them until GRGR aired. Now I'm trying to follow all their work but it's hard since they don't go on talkshows much and when they get interviewed on magazines, I can't read them b/c I don't know how to read Thai. All I've been doing is going on Youtube and watch their videos together. I can't wait to watch TNNKK especially the willing scenes. They would look so cute together.

SonYukView4ever

Maybe they are fans but just not hardcore fans. I'm a fan but I don't know much about them too. I've watched their lakorn DJA and found them to be extremely cute together but I wasn't as crazy about them until GRGR aired. Now I'm trying to follow all their work but it's hard since they don't go on talkshows much and when they get interviewed on magazines, I can't read them b/c I don't know how to read Thai. All I've been doing is going on Youtube and watch their videos together. I can't wait to watch TNNKK especially the willing scenes. They would look so cute together.
amen! although im not fond with yaya's aggressive and feisty attitude, im growing on nadech's personaltiy offscreen. im not obsessed with the yadech thing....though it doesnt mean i cannot comment on here..since sarnworld is for everyone...not just those who have obsessions....

of course i do pay attention to nadech a bit more...i wasnt fond of him before..for some odd reason.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
yikes. i dont pay attention to directors b4; now im being more aware. unfortunately, i wasn't crazy about sawan biang...but thanks for responding. not sure how/she looks like...though..
Here she is @ 1:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmca2Ek7caQ&feature=channel_video_title

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kom prouy euy na oun! We all know how he feels about his uhm "Nong Sao". : )

Okay perhaps I should make myself more clear. I never said you can't comment on here just because you're not a fan. Hardcore or not, my point being is if you don't like Yadech then why bother to come here when you know you're going to be annoyed and find faults with them. I aint pointing fingers but I've seen some hatred going around different forums and I don't understand the logic behind it. Who am I kidding, I'll never understand fangirls LOL

Yaya is fiesty and aggresive? LMFAO that's a first :whahuh: :lol2:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I was shocked to see the word "aggressive standing next to Yaya's name :eyetwitch:

Yaya has been always a sweetheart, nice to fan and cute like a kitten :heart:

Regarding whether u like Yadech or not, of course u have the right to post whatever u want but don't let "whatever u want" affects others, cuz it may be irritating somehow in other's eyes

The thing is u may not notice, but once u "don't like" someone, u will just pay attention to them. that causes u even more "irritated".