[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Is Mimi from GRGR in this lakorn too? what character will she plays?
looks like it's P'Mami! I'm guessing she plays Nee's friend from school whom Athit is infatuated with for a while, but she eventually leaves the farm because...I forgot why, but all that matters is that she DOES LEAVE lol.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

What are they doing??? Now it's pinkie promise? No forehead promise? :weep:

cr. paajaew, mam thitima's twitter

jjinxx

^^lol Forehead promises are reserved for GRGR talod pai!!!!!!! Nothing will ever top that.
I like their wardrobe for this! very sweet for Yaya and casual/handsome for Nadech.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh they seem to have more cute scene in this one than in the old version. Keep it coming, the more scenes they have together the happier I am. In Pok and Andrew version their was a lot of bickering, not many scenes of them getting along until close to the end. Hope we have many coming throughout the lakorn. They're so cute!

Thanks.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to barry.ya

Love how they are always making a heart together.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like Yaya's booty! Yup...I said it. I know I will definitely like the scenerie here because I simply get amazed by farmland....fields and fields of veggies.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I like Yaya's booty! Yup...I said it. I know I will definitely like the scenerie here because I simply get amazed by farmland....fields and fields of veggies.
LOL !!!!!!! I have to say that from all Thai actresses I know, yaya seems to stand out with her feminine curves and hourglass figure. And I have to say that I have been admiring her behind from DJA 's days ( remember that scene where they are shouting their love for each other on the mountain ...) I found myself staring at her butt instead of his !!! LOL !!!! I m not a lesbian but I do have gay moments ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!

jjinxx

They make the cutest Heart Pose because they complete each other! Watch, when they do that with other stars, it will just not be the same...

LOL, the camera is BACK! I wonder what kind of sweet sceneries Nadech is catching of Yaya in this mountain/rural setting this time! He wants a photo album of her from ever part of the country.

jjinxx

^I was just going to say that too lol! It's so cute how lately their clothes become consistently matching.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Matching-ish??? LOL!

zazoured...right? I noticed her curves since DJA too. I like her in tight dresses and especially in jeans. I cannot stop staring when she's in jeans.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
oh oh oh!! in the original one ... they wore those outfits at the reading of the will!! ... when they find out that Andrew & Pok were already married secretly! oh oh oh!! i wonder if its that scene?!?! :camera: :dance1: :dance3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i want her ass ... mine is flatter than a board ... but she's so cute! ^_^ :highfive:
:lol2: :rofl: Whatever! Nobody has a board ass. I've never seen one and trust me on this one. I've check out lots of ass. Can't help it. See them wherever I go. I have great admiration for the female body.