[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The scenery is breathtaking. I know it's a farm lakorn again, but it has such a romantic aura. In 4HJ the farm was nice and beautiful and pretty too, but in here, everything just feels softer. I think it is probably due to Athit being less rough/short-tempered hehehe and that goes for Nee too, because she's younger than Jeed, so her feistiness is more childish and cute.
Oh sometimes I wish I was pa'Jaew. Then I get to take advantage of Nadech muahahahahaha! I hope Nadech's cold disappears soon! It's horrible to think of them getting sick.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The booty talk is just hilarious! Yes, Yaya has a nice one and didn't Nadech said in one of his interviews last year that he likes a girl with curves?
I think he did. I remember him saying something along those lines.

jjinxx...I love farmland. It's beautiful, especially if it's in the hills.

Ok kenann and Cupid...quit bragging about your asses alright. I have little ass and I'm jealous here -_- I'd trade these boobs for some ass anyday.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. paajaew's twitter

So.. this has been officially changed into booty talk then? I'm with you ceda! Let's trade boobies for asses! Those who are blessed with fine asses would fit perfectly in any dresses especially the tight ones, and I'm not one of em :cry1:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

cr. paajaew's twitter

So.. this has been officially changed into booty talk then? I'm with you ceda! Let's trade boobies for asses! Those who are blessed with fine asses would fit perfectly in any dresses especially the tight ones, and I'm not one of em :cry1:
LMAO...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I think he did. I remember him saying something along those lines.

jjinxx...I love farmland. It's beautiful, especially if it's in the hills.

Ok kenann and Cupid...quit bragging about your asses alright. I have little ass and I'm jealous here -_- I'd trade these boobs for some ass anyday.
Sure... let's make an appointment! Lol...

cr. gubgib's ig

so hot in every situation *pointing at "grandpops" nadech

funny how he turns things that I normally do not like into "likes".

I don't like body hair. on him it's HOT!
I dont' like glasses. on him it's HOT!
I am not into country music. when he sings it, I repeat it.

~~ i know, i am so in trouble!~~

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
funny how he turns things that I normally do not like into "likes".

I don't like body hair. on him it's HOT!
I dont' like glasses. on him it's HOT!
I am not into country music. when he sings it, I repeat it.

~~ i know, i am so in trouble!~~

LOL...Everything that you don't like, I don't like too but when it comes to Nadech, everything is hot!

seema

sarNie Egg

cr. gubgib's ig

so hot in every situation *pointing at "grandpops" nadech
Thanks for the pic. I can bear to see nadech with gubgib here. She's just like a cute little toddler besides him. But I can't stop being jealous if mario will be doing something like that with yaya. Feel threatened for nadech.

I don't know, but I like it a lot...even more than Charles'.
Me too. I like this style much better. I honestly loved SaiChon's hair in GRGR the best. I like the flippy look.
I think I'd LOL if Charles hair style is on another p'ek.... but somehow and like always, Nadech rocked that hair style, didn't he?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Exactly! If my boyfriend had Charles hairdo, I'd LOL and then shave it. That hair style went perfectly with Charles' character. It's old fashion to me. I don't know how Nadech pulled it off, but someone he did. I also like Saichon's hair better.