[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't mind seeing Yaya do love scenes with other guys but I don't know if I can stand Nadech doing love scenes with another girl. I know it's a weird feeling.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO cuz Nadech is so hard to get, so they just want get him 1st and then offer scrips later

They just wanna have him 1st and then offer what he wants lol
so true. Nadech is a hot guy.. all producers want him, so they want to get him first, but i'm pretty sure they'll give him a good role.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Teedee thanks for the wonderful news! I hope it's confirmed because Wave Media is a good production.

Hm...I honestly like watching romance lakorn more than action, so just to me, it would be a waste to see Nadech in one that focuses so much on action. It doesn't matter to me about doing love scene with other n'ek lol because it will not be able to top what he has done with Yaya anyway, so bring on the love scenes with the other n'ek--as long as there is chemistry, that makes up for it not being Yaya.

April feels so far away! *boohoo*
i like romance lakorn too, that's a nice way to see it so true i'm sure no other actresses can top the chemistry Yaya has with Nadech. but i still want to see him play action though. romance action then hehe

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i like romance lakorn too, that's a nice way to see it so true i'm sure no other actresses can top the chemistry Yaya has with Nadech. but i still want to see him play action though. romance action then hehe
Yep, because if we don't have some kind of guk gik scenes with his new n'ek then it will not be enough for me, even though I will watch every bit of the lakorn just for Nadech. 555 Action-romance would be perfect! I wonder what it will be, for some reason I can only think of him being a cop but I want it to be something else.

hmm....hair, glasses, body hair, singing, I like it all. Someone on GRGR thread pointed out his thighs. :drools: I find nice thighs just as manly as buff/toned arms.
agreed, Charles' hair would look so wrong on other guys. And his suits, the ves and stuff aren't really 'normal' but that's just cuz only Nadech could pull off these styles.

Guilty as charged! hehe Yup, I am obsessed with his thighs and his shoulders. They have great muscle definition. AND I normally do not like buff guys but muscles looks sooooo good on him. add that to my list of things Nadech makes me appreciate.

I think you are talking about this pic that I was drooling over:

Here is a recent shot. Nice thighs:

^ nice bones Yaya. lol

Why are they posing with Kale leaves? Is Kale new to Thailand? I didn't think that until I see both Nadech, Yaya and production team posing with the leaves.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Guilty as charged! hehe Yup, I am obsessed with his thighs and his shoulders. They have great muscle definition. AND I normally do not like buff guys but muscles looks sooooo good on him. add that to my list of things Nadech makes me appreciate.
I think you are talking about this pic that I was drooling over:

Here is a recent shot. Nice thighs:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/388742_208706912543221_100002117402589_466111_512854683_n.jpg
[/quote]
The second one... XD

Yaya's b-day note is so cute!!