[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aww.. their bts pics are so cute esp. love the last pic(hug eachother necks) so cute! thx for share.

I just saw a really nice note about Nadech so I thought you'd like to see it too. From Instagram "yayeeumarin" naka.

"The Golden boy! No wonder why many people love him or even me. Not only Born talented and also Be resposible. He always knows what is appropriate to do. See you soon "

and maybe you've seen this already
IG: amat_amat
"My favorite model."

of course, pretty yaya is on vaca in norway (from yaya's IG na)

I wonder if Yaya see Nadech's pics while on vacation. haha

there are more pics from IG on FB fan pages na. IG is Nadech happy. hehe and I am IG happy.

Here is one of my favs today naka:

IG: noksikrin

This is not TNNKK related but I just saw this on FB thought you might want to see it. I literally screamed OMG because Nadech looks SO HOT but he is here with Aum. I guess she does get her demands met. Their features looks similar here.

cr: magazinedee

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
This is not TNNKK related but I just saw this on FB thought you might want to see it. I literally screamed OMG because Nadech looks SO HOT but he is here with Aum. I guess she does get her demands met. Their features looks similar here.

she seriously "took advantage" on our nadechhhhhhh! :shock2:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Oh gosh!! NOOOOOOOOO.... why why why why why!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
there are more pics from IG on FB fan pages na. IG is Nadech happy. hehe and I am IG happy.

Here is one of my favs today naka:

IG: noksikrin
CUUUTE! I really love his expression here...like a kid in a candy store. :coverlaf: He so love and enjoy his food! Kiki, thank you for sharing Nadech's and Yaya's photos na ja!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
lol The picture with nadech and aum kind of make me jealous XD i don't know why but when i see Nadech with other girl i get jealous but this never happens with Yaya.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Lmao there is one way to explain why

if you are Yadech's fan but u like Yaya more than Nadech, u will get jealous when u see nadech with some girls cuz u are jealous for Yaya

and the sames goes to those who like Nadech more than Yaya

just put up this situation, you have a daughter, one day u accidentally see your daughter's boyfriend with a girl, u will get jealous for YOUR DAUGHTER

it is that easy to explain

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

to be honest, quit that jealousy, Nadech will get more and more chances to work with other girls

even Nadech said don't tell him and Yaya what to do, cuz he will get to see other girls as well

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao there is one way to explain why

if you are Yadech's fan but u like Yaya more than Nadech, u will get jealous when u see nadech with some girls cuz u are jealous for Yaya

and the sames goes to those who like Nadech more than Yaya

just put up this situation, you have a daughter, one day u accidentally see your daughter's boyfriend with a girl, u will get jealous for YOUR DAUGHTER

it is that easy to explain

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

to be honest, quit that jealousy, Nadech will get more and more chances to work with other girls

even Nadech said don't tell him and Yaya what to do, cuz he will get to see other girls as well
True but i don't think it's because i like Yaya more than Nadech. I can't help myself from getting jealous toward the person getting close to them but that doesn't mean i don't support them or the person that they get close with. It's just the feeling of being jealous and it's not something i can control either XD Plus i don't mind if Nadech work with some other girls.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
I just saw a really nice note about Nadech so I thought you'd like to see it too. From Instagram "yayeeumarin" naka.

"The Golden boy! No wonder why many people love him or even me. Not only Born talented and also Be resposible. He always knows what is appropriate to do. See you soon "

and maybe you've seen this already
IG: amat_amat
"My favorite model."

of course, pretty yaya is on vaca in norway (from yaya's IG na)

I wonder if Yaya see Nadech's pics while on vacation. haha
why is yaya's x-mas tree sooooo dead? lol....its just twigs hahhahahha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ a lot of Norway residents Christmas tree are like that! I actually think its very different and cute. I have friends from Norway and that's how all/most residents tree are like. It's very unique! And yaya is so cute holding on to her gift!

maimee

sarNie Egg
Nadech is too good to miss anything great coming from him in the future.That's why I would never ship him with anyone too hard. Its for the sake of my own enjoyment.HAHAHAHAHHA :dance1:

I am bored with nothing to watch so I made an MV for Nadech. hehe.

It's "Love you like a love song" by Selena Gomez ka. Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmnbBzdpo4w&feature=channel_video_title

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
New Year greetings and wishes from Nadech! He's such an adorable nerd!! :heart: :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIAhtev2bFg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

:thumbsup: Nadech tum boon.

cr: NadechWorld FB