[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just out of curiosity, is P'jaew gay??

So I was reading the synopsis for this drama on Wishboniko's blog and I have to say I'm not too fond of the storyline. Matter of fact, I don't like it at all. I just seems like both characters are so caught up with side characters, where it makes messy for them to fall in love. I don't know...from reading it, I'm just like "GOSH, if Yadech wasn't in this drama I wouldn't even bother to watch it!" Lol. I just hope it's good. *crossing fingers.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I believe they film like 3 days a week

maybe they star filming in afternoon, since they both are back to school now

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
Found a fanmade mv on youtube of the old version. I can totally imagine Yadech doing all these cute things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CgOZbzXtp0&context=C3978c6fADOEgsToPDskIuC2vzKtay0HJKGzDVQgmI
I concur. After seeing this MV, I can totally picture Yadech in the remake. The mv is beautiful.

I am a little worried too. I normally don't like if p'ek has to married someone else aside from n'ek. well, we will see.....

We have to have faith in the entire team. They will give it their best because this is a famous lakorn re-make and they have to make sure to do better, not worse. I really hope I will like this story, not just yadech's acting.

I am re-posting here because I thought you might want to see this. (It's def. re-post worthy. haha)

New mag cover and oh man - he is just smoking HOT!

cr: barry.ya fb

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
The producer has opened an official fan page on Facebook for TNNKK

https://www.facebook.com/thoranee2012

they will update info, pics etc

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Chin is so adorable. He post his picture with him and Yaya on his Facebook.

I'm not Saichon but i'm just a normal person that happened to meet the Nangfah (angle).This is what he said >.< :

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
despite all the side characters to distract them..i thought this was a great lakorn to watch..they took some time to grow and fall in love with each other and that is what i liked about the lakorn..plus once they fell in love there was no one there to distract them...that was a big bonus for me. they were both committed to each other and their wasn't any dumb jealousy going around.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
despite all the side characters to distract them..i thought this was a great lakorn to watch..they took some time to grow and fall in love with each other and that is what i liked about the lakorn..plus once they fell in love there was no one there to distract them...that was a big bonus for me. they were both committed to each other and their wasn't any dumb jealousy going around.
Thanks for your input Gloria! This helps a lot since I've never seen the old version! Awww this lakorn sounds more realistic in terms of how people fall in love with each other! Not everyone believe in love a first sight because some people are more attracted to great personalities than just the outer layer! Lucky for us that our Nadech has both!! I hope one day, Yaya will realize it and not let him get away!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone tell me who Chin is ??? I ve never heard of him before. Thanks

I was not so sure about the TNNK storyline before but has the time goes on , I am starting to like it more . After all Paew was the director of DJA that I LOOOOOVVVEEEEDDD !!!

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
yaya always look sooo pretty in pictures.. I've never seen a bad picture of her na...

anyway, I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet but thought i share with all of you the opening credits of the old TNNKK.. it gives a rough idea about the characters in the lakorns..

**Pa'jaaew did mention that there will be changes in the new remake.. hopefully, it turns out well ya!! :D