[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Chin is so adorable. He post his picture with him and Yaya on his Facebook.

I'm not Saichon but i'm just a normal person that happened to meet the Nangfah (angle).This is what he said >.< :
Looks like Chin is smitten with Yaya too! I think most guys in the industry probably are!

In response to one of the posts, Chin is a singer...half-Thai, half-British I believe.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Can someone tell me who Chin is ??? I ve never heard of him before. Thanks

I was not so sure about the TNNK storyline before but has the time goes on , I am starting to like it more . After all Paew was the director of DJA that I LOOOOOVVVEEEEDDD !!!
A little summary of what I know about Chin:

Chin Chinawut Indaracusin (I chopped his last named in the spelling is totally wrong. I can't remember how to spell it) is a Thai R&B/Pop singer/dancer/actor with Grammy. He has sang the OST for "Soot Snae Ha"("Recipe of Love" Ken/Ann/Willy)-"A Normal Person" & 4HJHKK series: "Patapee Leh Ruk"-"Let Love Meet." His mum is French & his pops is Thai (not Thai-British, na). He has one little sis named Sophie. He started of in a kids hip hop group call 3Big or something like that then was in G-Junior with Golf & Mike, etc,...I actually adore Chin. He is sweet to write such cute things about seeing Yaya again. They were on Ratree Samonsorn at the same taping last year for New Years.

I still haven't watched the series with Andrew & Pok cause at the time I couldn't find the series anywhere dubbed in Khmer. I will watch it on Andrew's English subbed YouTube if they have it before this version airs. According the official TNNKK FB, the novel won in the category for "Thai lifestyle reflected" at the National Book Fair in 1975.

I'm sure with P'Jaew directing Nadech & Yaya in this, I won't be disappointed.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A little summary of what I know about Chin:

Chin Chinawut Indaracusin (I chopped his last named in the spelling is totally wrong. I can't remember how to spell it) is a Thai R&B/Pop singer/dancer/actor with Grammy. He has sang the OST for "Soot Snae Ha"("Recipe of Love" Ken/Ann/Willy)-"A Normal Person" & 4HJHKK series: "Patapee Leh Ruk"-"Let Love Meet." His mum is French & his pops is Thai (not Thai-British, na). He has one little sis named Sophie. He started of in a kids hip hop group call 3Big or something like that then was in G-Junior with Golf & Mike, etc,...I actually adore Chin. He is sweet to write such cute things about seeing Yaya again. They were on Ratree Samonsorn at the same taping last year for New Years.

I still haven't watched the series with Andrew & Pok cause at the time I couldn't find the series anywhere dubbed in Khmer. I will watch it on Andrew's English subbed YouTube if they have it before this version airs. According the official TNNKK FB, the novel won in the category for "Thai lifestyle reflected" at the National Book Fair in 1975.

I'm sure with P'Jaew directing Nadech & Yaya in this, I won't be disappointed.
Dal, thanks so much for the info. Wow, chin is such a good singer. He has a very smooth and soothing voice.

I miss you na since GRGR was over.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Dal. Thank you so much to have taken the time to tell us all you know about Chin . He. Sounds very interesting and I am going to check his music on YouTube ASAP to get a better idea lol !
Yeah, what he said about Yaya was very cute but I am not surprised of the "Yaya effect " that she seems to have on the opposite sex hehehehe ;) I also remember , at that same show of Ratree Samonsorn, of the duet she did with a cute younger guy , can't remember his name now, who was so besotted by Yaya !!! The hosts were just torturing him over it lol !!!"

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You're welcome, Vimalee & Zazoured na. I miss you too, Vimalee. I have GRGR withdrawals actually. Been hiding. ^_^

But getting to see Nadech all dolled up as Tasheki will be the cure for me. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited for TNNKK. There will be confessing & a love scene too, so yeah, I'm excited to see what P'Jaew pulls out from these two.

@Zazoured, Yaya has a very sweet smile & beautiful eyes. Adore the girl. Did you see the shout out she did for yadech.com then her wishes from Norway to ALL of her fans? She is so adorable. The guy that did the duet with her is Kao (His name is starts with a J or IDK. He is a PolyPlus kid). He is sooooo cute. He has a sweet smile too. Nadech was actually suppose to do that duet with Yaya on that show, but because of scheduling conflicts, he couldn't make it on the show. About Chin, I have all three of his CDs. They're all pretty good. I really like his second one. He did the vdos in New York City. He is always practicing his dance so he must have been at the same studio dancing as Nadech & Yaya. I wonder what Nadech thought of them taking a pic together, if his eyes were like when she was interviewing with Tono. J/K...5555555...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Even though there will be changes, I highly doubt Yadech will be having kids in this version of TNNKK either. But their photos with the little kids are deliciously sweet!

Yeah, as Gloria said, even though the pranang were into other people at first (it was only Athit I think), and I don't remember everything vividly, I DO remember thinking this was an adorable lakorn, and the lead couple had real sweet scenes later on. Dunno that I'll be able to have the same endurance since it's Yadech this time but...have faith.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWH! Chin is such a sweetheart! He's always been smitten by Yaya since the beginning. There were news a couple of times about Chin adoring Yaya and Min Pecheya and it's pretty obvious that it's true if you follow him on twitter and IG.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Even though there will be changes, I highly doubt Yadech will be having kids in this version of TNNKK either. But their photos with the little kids are deliciously sweet!

Yeah, as Gloria said, even though the pranang were into other people at first (it was only Athit I think), and I don't remember everything vividly, I DO remember thinking this was an adorable lakorn, and the lead couple had real sweet scenes later on. Dunno that I'll be able to have the same endurance since it's Yadech this time but...have faith.
Awww, jjinxxy, welcome back my dear! We miss you na.

How was your trip? Maybe you can share your experience with us at Yadech forum.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
AWH! Chin is such a sweetheart! He's always been smitten by Yaya since the beginning. There were news a couple of times about Chin adoring Yaya and Min Pecheya and it's pretty obvious that it's true if you follow him on twitter and IG.
Yep! He says he likes Yaya because she's so cute and Min because she's so pretty. Haha such a typical Chin answer.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Awww, jjinxxy, welcome back my dear! We miss you na.

How was your trip? Maybe you can share your experience with us at Yadech forum.
waaah, missed you muchos! Thanks for the welcome. In terms of Yadech, I didn't get to experience much...at all, sadly. But it was still amazing being in SE Asia (and hecka tiring lol).

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to theiqzero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsGWG5Qa-bc&feature=plcp&context=C37c5500UDOEgsToPDskLDVxtDPcBk0pwjs4ffxj0N

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks so grown up and gorgeous in all the lays commercial. I love the way how they did her hair in here. She's just so pretty. Nadech looks like his character in Torranee. He looks good too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh..they look so cute in lays commercial, they change this version for them to have a kid?, nice though. i didn't like the storyline either. saw the old ver. didn't like pok her acting annoys me. they shouldn't have re-make it, if it wasn't Yadech i will not watch it. i'm sick n'tire of remakes already ch3 does it too much. even though the new version is better. i still rather watch new scripts.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya at Lays event 01/12/12!! Such beautiful kooruk...ahh I mean kookwan!

credit: yayaurassaya.com

credit as tagged