[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at SAMSUNG Together As One Event 01/12/12.
Wow, he's such a busy man! He did this event in the morning and the Lays event in the evening! I love his responses to the media's questions!

credit as tagged

^ such a cute interview. I am giddy seeing them together..... missed seeing them together like this after GRGR ended. Finally, new material to obsessed over like a week. haha

Yeah, never thought I'd find commercials so romantic! Yadech always make things turn pink for me. :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Love the interview but can't understand a word of it lol !!! I have seen a lot of smiles and why did they keep dragging the microphones to Yaya ??? They are so cute and it is soooo nice to see them together ! Was really missing it ...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Look how happy Nadech looks when Yaya says "noo gor phen kon tee cheur ney prom likit" (i am a person who believes in fate) I replayed that part so many times.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Love the interview but can't understand a word of it lol !!! I have seen a lot of smiles and why did they keep dragging the microphones to Yaya ??? They are so cute and it is soooo nice to see them together ! Was really missing it ...
They are talking about the filming of TNNKR and their lays advertisement. The part with the dragging the microphones to Yaya is them talking about the time Yaya met Teya Rogers and Yaya said she was shy to go up to talk to her. She said she was very impressed by Teya and says Teya is a very beautiful and sexy person. If they would work together one day Yaya would be very happy.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I love her outfit in Lays. She looks really cute in it. I notice that the top she has on for the Lays event is similar to the commercial but the one in the commercial looks better.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
They are talking about the filming of TNNKR and their lays advertisement. The part with the dragging the microphones to Yaya is them talking about the time Yaya met Teya Rogers and Yaya said she was shy to go up to talk to her. She said she was very impressed by Teya and says Teya is a very beautiful and sexy person. If they would work together one day Yaya would be very happy.
Thank you so much Cupid Candy for letting me know the news !!! :D Wow , I did not know that Yaya has met Teya ! I am not surprised though with Prissina and the two of them always being compared , it was just a question of time before the two ladies had a chance to meet.

harman

awww they finally meet, any picture of yaya and teya together???

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that they have met. I thought the video of Teya on Woody's show was recent. From that interview, it didn't sound like they met yet.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
augh, narak jung! Love the commercial and interview. Lol at Nadech's reaction to her prom likit answer. Dunno if he was happy or happy to be making fun of her later for it. Yadech are both looking stunning and glowing, even though I imagine their workload is heavy right now. They never disappoint me.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they are so cute inteview together at lays event. love the way they dress, casual but adorable goes with their ages.