[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks a lot for sharing those beautiful pictures!! The more pics I've seen, the more exciting I am about this lakorn! The backdrops are gonna be so so beautiful!

With so many kids in it, hopefully they are just minor roles and the main focus and screen time will be on Nadech and Yaya! lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ wow the location is so so beautiful!!! For sure that's gonna be a place where I'm gonna visit when I go to Thailand. And yadech are soooo cute!

Thanks na ja!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More BTS pictures for us to enjoy! Wow, I have to agree that the location for this lakorn is really beautiful!

credit as tagged

somp9

sarNie Adult
The location look very beautiful and Yadech look so good together. Hope this lakorn have a lot of cute scenes between Nadech and Yaya.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
goshh the view is so breathtakingly beautiful! As well as the casts :thumbsup:
I forgot to mention and congratulate you all
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! the year of the dragon! I hope we'll be blessed with good health, wealth, and abundant love and joy from people who have been around us :grouphug:
here's a pic from Yadech:

cr. yayeeumarin's ig

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep very pretty location like they are filming a movie,for a sec. thought was lays commercial. yadech look so cute,like always.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My darlings Athit and Nee! He is so dashing and I LUURVE how glowing Yaya looks in those pictures. They both look great. Good health to all!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

LOL WHAT ARE YOU DOIN NADECH? what's with i'm-currently-taking-a-serious-dump-right-here face?
It seemed like Yaya was concentrated on her study and Nadech was teasing her or something. Even Yaya's mom was smiling in the background.

Thanks for sharing the picture. I had a good laugh.

somp9

sarNie Adult
The girl plays Mami in GRGR, what character does she plays in this lakorn?
oh, how far this lakorn filming?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Chinese New Year! This is the year of the dragon!! Wishing you good health, happiness and success this coming year!! Yaya is absolutely gorgeous here!! She was performing at the HAT YAI CHINESE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL 2012
(January 21 – 25, 2012) at Srinakhorn Foundation School.

Cuuute! Joop joop from a fan!

credit as tagged