[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Yadech endorses a watch brand together

here is the AD

The theme is "Couple"

I heard that they will have an event for this brand on Feb 14 :cloud9:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Awwww they are looking so good together. So cute! And omg, they are gonna have an event on the brand on the 14 of Feb! That is awesome. I hope this is true, if it is then yes, they get to spend Valentine's together! So excited...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, why is that not a surprise? Yadech already see each other endlessly, might as well have them share Valentine's together too. More Yadech memories, woohoo. Damn, they sure romanticize the normal every-day things of my life: watches, Lays, ramen...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
LOL no need to come out now since they are basically celebrating everything together anyways! hahaha Nadech's birthday, valentine's day together, and then Yaya's birthday! :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a really beautiful AD with a lovely couple surrounded by a sea of lavender! It has a blissful and dreamy feel to it!! Awwww, they get to spend Valentine's Day together!

BTS TNKK was so cute! how they both laugh looking shy and she hit him playfully. so adorable!
Love it!

A little warm up to this drama. Cant wait until i get to see the actual lakorn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSIjhfPS044
Credit:Noolucky
Thank you! I can't wait for April!

I heard that they will have an event for this brand on Feb 14 :cloud9:
Perfect day for them to endorse the watches!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited. I've read 4+1 superstar concert review and they say Yaya was a guest in there. She sings My hump from black eyes peas. Can't wait to see it >.<

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They are so cute, this really put a smile on my face this morning.

credit to laysthailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbtwuDhvPiw

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yaya did surprise me by singing My Hump!!! she did a really really good job. The moment nadech came out, I couldn't help it but scream with the fans! It seems so fun! I wish I was there.