[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Closer view <3 :thumbsup:
PS. I recommend you guys to turn down the volum before watching this XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDviwjGenJc
Yaya is growing to be a sexy and super talented women. She can do so many things. Yadech is so perfect!!! :D

^ Thank you!

So people who were there said that onstage Nadech asked Yaya if she came specially for him and she said yes...but it caught her by surprise because she didn't answer for a couple of seconds. Then after, he was sweating so much that she literally took something to wipe his face and neck for him. On stage, Poh was like "I was invited by Nadech, but I'm not really his special guest. Nadech's true special guest is another person, because I [Por] heard Nadech's heart beat sound more like yaya y aya". 555. After Por said that Nadech was totally blushing. Then Yaya came out to sing and before she left, Nadech grabbed her arm and was like giving her special thanks for dedicating her time as his guest. He also told her "you look very beautiful this evening."

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
THE TEASER LOOKS SO FUNNY. CANNOT WAIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Garhx4F60&feature=g-all-u&context=G2b8e7e2FAAAAAAAAAAA

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser is soooooooo cute! Have to admitted that it's a lot better than I've expected lol. Well but it's no surprise cause Yadech do make everything's good! XD Now April, please come faster!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^THANK YOU! The teaser got me breathless and kicking my feet with giddy LMBO! P'ATHIT AND N'NEE are revealed at last! I'm so freaking excited for this, they look so adorable, hilarious and ready to make me fall in love with them again! @1:40, Nadech acting drunk--whoot! lol Oh! So the La Ong Fong song will be a theme song for TNNKK...? I like it but the female singer's voice can get on my nerves after a while. ><

Thanks for the concert clips. I feel like...the innocent Yadech are...gone :eyetwitch:
They both sang wonderfully! Though I have no appreciation for the song "My Humps". Like really? They had Yaya sing that song?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot for their clips at the concert. they both are so great. perfect combination. the song choice is so cute.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
thai-lakorn-fan-forever, next time please credit the user who provided the translations along with yadech forum ja. thanks!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am just speechless about yadech! They are both born to be do everything. There is not a thing that they can't do! I'm so proud of them. And they both looked smoking HOT on stage!

@kiz, jennaloveu, zazoured, YadechLover960. Thank you so much for all the photos and clips. And like all you girls, I cannot wait to watch TNNKK. That teaser is soooooo cute!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The teaser was awesome. At first I was a little iffy since what i read from the storyline was a bit dull but now I'm super excited.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I found this clip. Although its not very clear you get to see a lots of parts from this concert!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_791250&src_vid=rDviwjGenJc&feature=iv&v=UtiLBx6C0fs Nadech is so handsome!!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I love them enough but nope, I'm falling even deeper in love with these two! They are bot very talented individual, so together, they are unstoppable!

I'm so proud that I stan perfection! :dance1: