[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Gaah, how many times will i re-watch the concert clips? I just love yaya and nadech, their chemistry is unbelievable. Even on a dance duet, they just sizzle. :heart: There is another version of the clip. Nadech said "WOW" to Yaya and at 3:16 he lightly holds her waist, the other versions did a closeup on their faces instead.

I don't speak thai but from the bits and pieces here and there, Nadech said yaya is suay mak (very beautiful) and yaya admitted to being there especially for P'Nadech. Yaya wiped off the sweat on his chin and Nadech said something about his heart beating fast when he is onstage with her!! These 2 are simply adorable. Can't wait for tnnk to air! :bravo:

Gaah, how many times will i re-watch the concert clips? I just love yaya and nadech, their chemistry is unbelievable. Even on a dance duet, they just sizzle. :heart: There is another version of the clip. Nadech said "WOW" to Yaya and at 3:16 he lightly holds her waist, the other versions did a closeup on their faces instead.

I don't speak thai but from the bits and pieces here and there, Nadech said yaya is suay mak (very beautiful) and yaya admitted to being there especially for P'Nadech. Yaya wiped off the sweat on his chin and Nadech said something about his heart beating fast when he is onstage with her!! These 2 are simply adorable. Can't wait for tnnk to air! :bravo:
Yeah I think this is round 2 of the concert that evening...

mylove.

sarNie Egg
I'm so excited for this lakorn. I love this pairing!

Does anyone know where I can watch the version with Andrew and Pok preferably with Eng subs while I wait for this one to air?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
every time I watch the trailer I get more and more excited! It's going to be so adorable and fun to watch. I can't help anticipating the new beautiful characters that Yadech are going to play out for us! It quite feels like this is an altogether new lakorn, not remade, and I love Athit and Nee already! Thanks for those pictures too! Athit sending Nee to school, freaking cute! :wub:

lol, Yaya sounded so nervous answering Nadech's question on the stage. I'm sure I would have screamed like hale along with the fans too. She came just for Nadech 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn trailer looks very good. Yadech so cute, can't wait to see the lakorn.

saki

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya dance well :) I think Yaya looks hot here- she needs to try the sexy look in one of her upcoming lakorns :pervie:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Trailer looks good. I can't wait for the snake bite scenes I think was in the old version and that's when they finally got along. This is like DJA Part 2.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I found a clear one, not the whole thing but still get to see YADECH CLOSELY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIIdMzR35o

credit to xiaoying8329

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
thanks THaiMovieLover! that fan was awfully close to the stage; I'm so jealous! I'm still hook on their performance too.

The Thoranee facebook is giving away the autographed photo that Alice posted, but you have to be residing in Thailand :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks THaiMovieLover! that fan was awfully close to the stage; I'm so jealous! I'm still hook on their performance too.

The Thoranee facebook is giving away the autographed photo that Alice posted, but you have to be residing in Thailand :(
what do u mean residing in Thailand? :scratchhead2:

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
MAK AND YAYA AT Robinson-Kbank :)

The host at the event ask Mak "Is Yaya cute?" and Mak answer was "she is very cute", so Yaya answer back you are cute/handsome too P'Mak. After that Mak say "I'm not as cute as That person" :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
MAK AND YAYA AT Robinson-Kbank :)

The host at the event ask Mak "Is Yaya cute?" and Mak answer was "she is very cute", so Yaya answer back you are cute/handsome too P'Mak. After that Mak say Not that cute like THAT person
I think Mark last phrase his referring to his love crush angel Mint Chalida
sorry gals I'm :eek:fftopic: