[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love nerdy Nadech!! He looks HOT in glasses!! Thanks na ja Bailey123 for posting it! Those teasers are making me so excited. I can't wait to see handsome Athit and cute Darunee bickering!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^AAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FRICKIN CUTE! That wouldn't be for TNNKK right, cuz Athit doesn't go to school...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: I wanna see a lakorn where nadech a nerd and n'k a bully hahahah

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE :cloud9: :cloud9:

cr: TNNKK official fan page
SUPER CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!! WOW, they even think the same too because both like the #8! I wonder who are the lucky winners of the autograph pictures from the official TNKK FB? LOOOOOOVE Nadech's preppy look! :cloud9: :heart: Thank you Kiz for all the pictures!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
what is number 18 or 8 that both of them write on the board?
It's a contest from the Official TNKK Facebook page to celebrate the page's 5,000th likes. They are giving away autographed picture from the lakorn. Nadech and Yaya get to pick the winners by writing a number that correspond to the time that the winners posted their comments!

The winners get this autographed picture (2nd picture)!

credit as tagged

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
It's a contest from the Official TNKK Facebook page to celebrate the page's 5,000th likes. They are giving away autographed picture from the lakorn. Nadech and Yaya get to pick the winners by writing a number that correspond to the time that the winners posted their comments!

The winners get this autographed picture (2nd picture)!
Yeah exactly i just go on the page and that exactly what it is. I'm so sad that i didnt get to participate in the game. i lived oversea and there is no where for me to receive the gift

Nadech always pick 18! He did that at Chinese new year too. The game was to pick the number between 1-30 that he doesn't like to eliminate the players... But he asked if he could pick the number he likes instead... And he picked 18. I can hear the fans says in the fan cams, it's Yaya's birthdate! She is born on March 18.

I think he is not just a nerd but a romantic too na. My kind of guy! I find that so hot, not to mention his handsome face! Hehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech always pick 18! He did that at Chinese new year too. The game was to pick the number between 1-30 that he doesn't like to eliminate the players... But he asked if he could pick the number he likes instead... And he picked 18. I can hear the fans says in the fan cams, it's Yaya's birthdate! She is born on March 18.

I think he is not just a nerd but a romantic too na. My kind of guy! I find that so hot not to mention his handsome face! Hehe
Thank you for the story behind the numbers! I forgot about Yaya's birthday (March 18)!! Nadech is secretly sending a message to his nong sao that he's thinking of her. :wink: That's very cute and romantic!