[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
nice artwork...may I ask what font do you use for these two artwork? it look really great... :thumbsup:
Thank you! For the first poster, I used CoventryGarden and Virginie. For the second poster, I used Amano.

Some behind the scenes:

I wonder what they were talking about...probably Nadech being his old goofy self again :lolyup:

Awww.... :cloud9:

all pictures credit as tagged: Barry.Ya facebook

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^ I hope there will eventually be a video clip...they're both so cute together! :drool:

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much to all that post pics, info, clips...etc. Nadech and Yaya are too cute! No words can describe them anymore. lol

k, I was jealous so I made a Yadech Valentines vid. hehe

Here you go.... I hope you like it na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G5slhuCfmc&feature=plcp&context=C3995a98UDOEgsToPDskJcDFAQ8AfjNeoZN--rGarI

Happy Valentines Day to everyone here naka.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
how come Yaya is not at the prom? when is their watch event?
My thoughts exactly! I think there would have been more chemistry sizzling on stage if his partner was Yaya :whistle:

thanks for the video lakornkiki! A very Happy Valentine's Day to our lovely couple! :dance1:

^ @Miss Bouakham - I LOVE it! I really enjoy your work.
By any chance, you'll have time to make a poster for Donna? Her fan-fic of Yadech is here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54970-poseidons-lover/ and she is looking for one. You are perfect for it. : )

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
@lakornkiki - Love your vid! Seem like it's getting harder and harder for them to hide their affections toward one another :wub:

@Miss Bouakham - That's a nice wallpaper na. Good job^^

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you lakornkiki and MoonChild74.

lakornkiki, I'm a little rusty with posters. It's been a while and I just recently became inspired again because of Yadech. I will take a look at her fanfic and see if she has any specific requests. =)

credit as tagged: NadechYaya facebook
hoping for more pics...I love when they form a heart together :thumbsup:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

pictures credit to: The BarryYa facebook

thanks for the video dertaajaf! The song they sang is so cute. And I love it when Nadech answered "Yeah" lol... :dance1: