[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Cute cute song! I wish he did't call her "Nong Sao" na. Totally bust my romantic mood... NVM, going zoom in on the cuteness to get the mood back. Hehe. Happy v-day ka!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP63I6WxWgY&feature=g-all-a&list=PL1F6CC8C6FE37FE66&context=G26db769FAAAAAAAAKAA

:ghehe: :heart: :spin:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^awwww thanks for the clip of yadech na ja! They are both so na rak singing that song.

@Kiki. Thank you for another great mv na!

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE photos, clips and ect. Very much appreciated!:)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL YADECHER'S! !!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Thank you lakornkiki and MoonChild74.

lakornkiki, I'm a little rusty with posters. It's been a while and I just recently became inspired again because of Yadech. I will take a look at her fanfic and see if she has any specific requests. =)

credit as tagged: NadechYaya facebook
hoping for more pics...I love when they form a heart together :thumbsup:

DID HE GIVE HER THE FLOWERS??? GAWWWWWWWWW!!! :spin: :clap:

Love their cute smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!! YADECH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Cute cute song! I wish he did't call her "Nong Sao" na. Totally bust my romantic mood... NVM, going zoom in on the cuteness to get the mood back. Hehe. Happy v-day ka!
I know, I wasn't too happy when he called her that. But it made me wonder, who is he really trying to convince? Us, or him? :coverlaf:

@dertaajaf Thank you naka. OMG that was much better clip na... I am so giddy and Love Fool is now stuck in my head! Love me love me say that you love me........hehe

Yaya also called Nadech, Romeo! <333333
They sure know how to tease!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
@dertaajaf Thank you naka. OMG that was much better clip na... I am so giddy and Love Fool is now stuck in my head! Love me love me say that you love me........hehe

Yaya also called Nadech, Romeo! <333333
They sure know how to tease!
ROMEO!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Nadech also looks mighty fine and handsome in that fit! The blazer goes so well!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Valentine everyone!! Thanks for the all clips and pictures. I'm loving this event! They are so dreamy to look at! Both are glowing with love!!! :cloud9:

Romeo and Juliet!!

credit aa tagged

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD65eucR3uo&feature=related
Credit to NY fan page.
This one has a better quality and little bit of talking. They're soooo cute!!!

lol they can call each other any name, because actions speak louder than any word haha

Credit as tagged

I guess Anyama was there! She is stalking Yadech too? LOL. I love her work na.... glad she was there to record their sweetness in pics. Can't wait for more.

Yup, I screamed when he said "yeah" to Yaya's "a man that truly deserves me - and I think you do". I was watching on my cell so had to repeat several times na..... I really looked silly today with a silly grin after the clip. oh well, it's Valentines day~~~

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
V-day has never been more useful before than today giving us more Yadech cuteness! They're singing was especially sweet towards the end. Narak tee sood.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Nothing is as good as spazzing the day with yadech!

I'm loving all of the clips and photos of them at the event. Yadech are both so na rak mak mak at the event! Thanks for sharing na ja took Khun!