[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

I just saw Anyama's photos from the v-day event. SOOOOO beautiful.
Go here to check her album na: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.373705385991768.101901.156056627756646&type=3

Loved all the pics but look at this:

Doesn't that make you smile ear to ear like them? and how perfect is their heart shape??? Perfect pic in so many ways.... :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw Anyama's photos from the v-day event. SOOOOO beautiful.
Go here to check her album na: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.373705385991768.101901.156056627756646&type=3

Loved all the pics but look at this:

Doesn't that make you smile ear to ear like them? and how perfect is their heart shape??? Perfect pic in so many ways.... :wub:
This is one of my fav picture from her album!! It's now my new avatar!! She is such a talented photographer!! I saw them earlier this morning! Such a great album!!

BTW, how are you feeling, Kiki?

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VYiKR_xAQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

In the second half of the first clip they spoke in English. I like how the guy feel the vibe of love from yadech too hahahhahah He said their chemistry was good XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the teaser lakornkiki, definitely loving the overlays! This cheered me up from the lack of Yaya at his modeling event :yahoo:

And WOW! A pregnant Duranee? As wrong as this sounds, the thought of it is making me giddy. Maybe there will be some :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes between them ;)
yes cos the older version of Andrew/Pok has a :w-scene-pop-corn:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is a longer clip with different perspective of Nadech and Yaya at Solvil Et Titus Event: Time is Love! They are the perfect pair for this campaign. Waylah ja peesood kwarm ruk!

Lovefool!! Still makes me smile watching these two lovebirds singing together!

Press Conference
Yeah, there will be two other events for the summer and Christmas!
credit to NYHOME2010
oh Katelyn love your new siggy down below your page :heart: naruk mak :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alice
Thanks! Yadech naruk mak mak! I can't stop spazzing over them!! They are perfect as the presenter of this ad!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't remember Nee being pregnant in the older version, but then again, it's been a while.
LOL, Love Yadech playing their clap hand games. They did that for GRGR too. There's never too many ways for them to show how close they are.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Translate please! they're so cute.
I wish i can help you with the translation but my Thai to English is not strong. May be you should go to the facebook Barry.Ya and ask her about the translation. She can sum it up for you :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the BTS of Hamburger Magazine with interview by The Front Cover! Nadech talks about his love of music, collecting instruments, etc. I heard that Nadech can knit but never actually seen it! Here he is in action knitting away at 10:08!! Love this boy because he is such a very interesting and amazing person!! :crush:

The Front Cover interview: BTS HAMBURGER vol. 163 no. 10 January 2012
credit to verychannel
The Front Cover interview 2 of 2
(It was unavailable earlier when I posted the first video)

credit to verychannel

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my god, Nadech can knitting. He is such a talented man. whoever marries him will be a lucky girl.
I completely agree with you! He is a man of many talents!! Nadech is really special and he should get together with someone equally special like Yaya!! :cloud9: