[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I made another Fan vid for Nadech na.... this one is for his yakuza role. I posted in other thread but wanted to share with you here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCWfNZpiuM&context=C376292aADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

I hope you like it na. :D
OMG Kiki this is wonderful!!!!! WOW

Katelyn - my eyes thank you na ka... Hehe
Have been out all day and now I can't stop stareing at the phone now. He is just so hot!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You are very welcome ladies!! I was just so excited and went a little crazy with posting the pictures! I can't get enough of them!! These pictures really made my day and made me feel all giddy inside! I'm so thrilled for them that they won the awards!

Thanks Alice for the awesome pictures especially the close-up picture of Nadech! :spicy: He is really on fire!! Yaya looks so flawless except I'm not too crazy about the dress!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You are very welcome ladies!! I was just so excited and went a little crazy with posting the pictures! I can't get enough of them!! These pictures really made my day and made me feel all giddy inside! I'm so thrilled for them that they won the awards!

Thanks Alice for the awesome pictures especially the close-up picture of Nadech! :spicy: He is really on fire!! Yaya looks so flawless except I'm not too crazy about the dress!
U welcome Katelyn :thumbsup: yeah me too I'm full of happiness what I catches Yadech
pictures :ghehe:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Yadech! They deserved it.
Yaya's eyelashes are so pretty. I like her dress and she looks beautiful. Nadech looks handsome. He looks so thin. Hope he is taking good care of himself.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a clip of Yadech's interview after receiving the awards!! Nadech has so many events lately. Plus he mentioned that he's bombarded with school work and exams as well as filming TNKK! No wonder he's stressed with a cold sore! He has a lot on his plate but he is such a hard worker though! I hope he'll get some rest and vacation soon.

credit to TheIQzero

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures of BTS of TNKK!

Nadech and GG are too funny!!

credit as tagged and Photos from various sources Twitter IG that was posted on Barry.Ya Facebook