[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vKYXYq7_kA&feature=channel
Yaya is such a good actress. I mean the way she answer all the questions is really smart. She is nice,funny and adorable. Who wouldn't love this girl?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Super cute Yaya!!

Yaya naruk jung!!!

credit: IG mamthitima posted on Barry.Ya FB

credit as tagged

credit: ig:gggubgib posted on Barry.Ya FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
After shooting TNKK 02/18/12.

What a cuuute boy!! These pictures are especially for Kiki! You are the one who likes Nadech's hairy legs right?

credit as tagged

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
After shooting TNKK 02/18/12.

What a cuuute boy!! These pictures are especially for Kiki! You are the one who likes Nadech's hairy legs right?

credit as tagged
His short?!? Nadech can pull anything off with his look. I swear if other actors wear this wouldn't look as good as he wear it

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Sooooo true! Nadech is the only one who can pull off that kind of short! He is such a nerd. Lol...and yaya is so cute with her bag of lays! She must be eating lays everyday! Funny cause every time I see/eat lays chip, I seem to think of yadech!

Ooooo. I spy nadech with a pink blanket!

OMG! Katelyn, how can you do that to me? I am at a little cousin's bday party . LMAO. And what's up with that sox line??? Tan line???? Lol.. He is so silly... I am sending fashion police to him.

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! Katelyn, how can you do that to me? I am at a little cousin's bday party . LMAO. And what's up with that sox line??? Tan line???? Lol.. He is so silly... I am sending fashion police to him.
I was about to say the same thing about the tan line!! XD i did recall him wearing grandpa shorts with anckle high black socks a few days back, he probably got a really bad tan from that XD Gotta love him, he's probably worst dressed male celeb but i find it so adorable, his energy has made me forget how lousy he is at wearing his clothes LMAO

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL You girls cracked me up!! I think he looks boyishly cute and adorable in that outfit with bad tan line and all!! Yeah, he doesn't dress like a celeb but to me that makes him so much more appealing! He's not afraid to be himself! It's good to see him in a regular guy-next-door/casual look! BTW, I love him in glasses! :heart:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you weren't too distracted from you cousin's party!! :coverlaf: I know you'd enjoy seeing cute Nadech!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya's fanclub gave her a big bouquet of white roses after Valentine's day at the award show!! That's very cute!! She deserves it!!

cr: YayaUrassayaChannel

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
A beautiful bouquet of 555 White roses to be precise lol !!! :D
I am happy for Yaya, a young lady going up and up and up ...

Back from bday party and finally have time to stalk yadech FB and to check on TNNKK updates. hehe I (and we) am such addicts.

oh, why is he sooooo cute????? :spin: :spin: :spin:

cr: barry.ya fb

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Daraneenute

Yummy...they had sushi for lunch!! Nadech and Yaya are so silly!!

cr as tagged

cr: Sirilak Nakaket posted on NadechYaya.com fb