[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

I think the Barry.ya girls are trying something new and putting their FC logo in the middle of the pics na..... but I think it really ruin the pic. Take a look:

I just left them a comment. Will you do the same?
*important* - please, please, PLEASE be NICE. They are sharing THEIR photos and it is their photos so they can do whatever they like. I just wanted to save a beautiful pic and it pains me to see it ruined by a FC logo so I left a comment ..... but that's just my opinion na.

What do you think?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the Barry.ya girls are trying something new and putting their FC logo in the middle of the pics na..... but I think it really ruin the pic. Take a look:

I just left them a comment. Will you do the same?
*important* - please, please, PLEASE be NICE. They are sharing THEIR photos and it is their photos so they can do whatever they like. I just wanted to save a beautiful pic and it pains me to see it ruined by a FC logo so I left a comment ..... but that's just my opinion na.

What do you think?
Yeah, I saw this earlier and it bugs me a lot too!! They ruined a perfectly great picture of Nadech! I will definitly comment on their FB! Maybe they can put the watermark lower in the corner somewhere!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. He's so hot. Is it wrong that he's like four years younger than me? :secret:

Here's a rugged Nadech:

Is this Yaya? I can't really tell...

pictures credit: BarryYa facebook
Thank you!! Nadech looks so mature in the first picture!! I can't wait for the magazine to come out!! Yes that's Yaya on the second picture with Nadech rehearsing for an event! This is an old event back in 2010!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyvNLACHf4&feature=related
cr: renaZiggy

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you!! Nadech looks so mature in the first picture!! I can't wait for the magazine to come out!! Yes that's Yaya on the second picture with Nadech rehearsing for an event! This is an old event back in 2010!

cr: renaZiggy
Thank you. I was hoping it was recent. I'm so yadech-deprived :cry: I need to see more skinship between them!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't blame the Barry.Ya girls. So many people are stealing their pictures, cropping out the logo and uploading it on their own IG's without providing proper credits. What's makes it worse is that these ppl don't even bother to ask for permission to share the pictures and when someone confronts them, they just ignore it. I've encountered this many times. But then I will agree that putting the logo right on the face will take away from the photo itself. If you have any suggestions, I'm sure Barry.Ya will be happy to listen to them but as Kiki said, please be respectful.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Regarding logos, I can't say much but it's one of my pet peeves especially when it comes to Thai celebs photos & scans. I get that it's their copyright but stamp it across the face or the body, it's appalling. :facepalm: It's pretty bothersome to do a fanart so that's why I stick with the video captures and logo-free scans instead. Beside shouldn't they be aware that if it has been shared publicly... :rolleyes:

Anyway back to TNKK; I really miss out a lot of those BTS videos... I have to catch up before it airs! :drools:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. He's so hot. Is it wrong that he's like four years younger than me? :secret:

Here's a rugged Nadech:

Is this Yaya? I can't really tell...

pictures credit: BarryYa facebook
hahahah There's nothing wrong with liking a younger guy na jaa. I know fans who are older than you and they liked Nadech too ;)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no Barry.Ya always have such a good pictures. I dont want them to ruin those good pictures by putting the logo in the middle.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures of the BTS from Paa Jaew posted on NadechYaya.com FB.

Hehe They are having so much fun on the set!!

Nadech and GG

Nadech and the supporting cast

Cute Yadech!!

credit as tagged

XYZX

sarNie Egg
WOW, it has been some time since I visited here last time. Asianfuse has got a new look! Love it.
Picture of Nadech lying in the corn field is so cute. I can't wait for TNNKK to air. After GRGR, not a single drama (not just thai lakorn) has got me stay to watch. I'm dying for nadech dose.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures from the BTS!!

Oh wow...a bathing/waterfall scene!! Yesss, I can't wait!! We get to see shirtless Nadech

credit as tagged and all posted on Barry.Ya FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, it has been some time since I visited here last time. Asianfuse has got a new look! Love it.
Picture of Nadech lying in the corn field is so cute. I can't wait for TNNKK to air. After GRGR, not a single drama (not just thai lakorn) has got me stay to watch. I'm dying for nadech dose.
You are right that Yadech/GRGR ruined some of us from watching any other lakorn. Please visit more often and spazz with us! I'm sure you could get your Nadech's dose here because there are always some hot pictures of him!!!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
You are right that Yadech/GRGR ruined some of us from watching any other lakorn. Please visit more often and spazz with us! I'm sure you could get your Nadech's dose here because there are always some hot pictures of him!!!
I checked their FB fan page updates every day. Really their pictures are my daily dose. I don't come here very often because I'm just not a forumer (is that even a word?) I visit forum once a while or when I feel the urge to talk and spazz. When TNNKK airs, I will join your discussion for sure.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Just read a couple last pages. The video of nadech holding a baby at the airport is so heart-melting. His pretend-to-be-angry expression to the baby when he refused to kiss him is hilarious!!! Have to say that kid is the calmest one among those who confront Nadech. :thumbsup: I think now I may want to follow the thread and spazz. :rockon: