[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scenes from TNKK Official FB

Our cast and crew were on the mountains, down the creek and now we are at sea!!!! Brave a very hot - bright - sunny day and worked knee-deep in the strong and continuous waves.

This scene is in a novel but was cut from a lakorn previous version.This is just a sample of the scene we can let you see for now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so sweet of pajaew+p'mam to add the beach scenes of yadech this version. that's what you call smart, is pleasing the fans. look like this version will be more cute scenes of p'ek-n'ek which i'm so glad. can't wait till april.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
New Samsung ad. More coming soon! I can't wait! WOW, Nadech looks like Yakuza boss here!!

credit as tagged

“Working right now with Nadech”
IG: air_image

@nobitanien twitter 03/05/2012

IG : nateegetsunova
“#12plus Advert Shoot with @urassayas”

“Yaya for 12plus advert shoot, live from BKK"
@cindypeung

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is rehearsing for the 42nd Ch3 Anniversary show!! She will be performing "So Much Too Much Very Much" with Aum and Margie.
credit: poomadong

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos' Launching 03/06/12.

credit as tagged

credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos' Launching 03/06/12.

Nadech eating lunch!!

credit: Samsung Mobile Thailand FB

ig@a_tiwakorn:“Always do my best with#nadech”

credit as tagged

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures Alice and Katelyn. Wouldn't he be a perfect prince riding the white horse to save his damsel in distress (Yaya...)?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pictures Alice and Katelyn. Wouldn't he be a perfect prince riding the white horse to save his damsel in distress (Yaya...)?
You are welcome! I was thinking that too!! :coverlaf: Nadech does make a very handsome and dashing prince!! He is welcome to save ME any day!! :faint: