[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Which cartoon character do Nadech&Yaya want to be? - True Inside 3/10/12

Yayya wants to be Powerpuff Girls!! OMG, I love Nadech's answer!!! GREEEEEED!!! He wants to be Superman!!! He can be the nerdy but handsome Clark Kent and with his hair swept back, the drop dead gorgeous Superman!!! I love his pose!!

credit: poomadong

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures of Yaya at Manee Maekala Award for Best Actress Most Popular Actress
Congrats to Yaya!!! :cheer: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:

credit as tagged

Congrats to Yaya. She looks so beautiful at the awards show. Who won best actor? Did Nadech get a nod? <<<< NVM, I found out. Nadech won BEST ACTOR with Champoo. Yaya's award was most popular actress award which I think Nadech also won for popular actor. :)

ณเดชน์บอกไว้ว่า "หลังจากเรียนจบป.ตรี จะศึกษาต่อป.โททางด้านภาพยนตร์ แล้วอยากกลับมาทำอะไรก็ได้ที่เก​ี่ยวกับงานเบื้องหลัง อยากเก็บเงินไว้ดูแลครอบครัว เพราะที่สุดแล้วครอบครัวคือสิ่ง​สำคัญมากกว่าชื่อเสียงเงินทอง".​.แค่คำพูดยังหล่อโฮกง่ะ...คนอาร​ายเนี่ยะ :)
credit: RANGSIT UNIVERSITY,THAILAND
Rough translation: Nadech mentioned that after he finish his studies(Master in Film), he wants to come back and do the behind-the-scene work. He wants to save money to take care of his family because it is the most important thing. Family is more important than fame and money!

I love that he always put family first. He is so close to his family that is so heart-warming to me. I love this pic..... what a beautiful man inside and out....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for all the pictures and clips! Yaya is gorgeous at the awards!
Augh i just got done watchingSuperman Returns and was totally thinking what a fine Superman Nadech would make. lol

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Kiki!!! That was super sweet >.< I can't wait to see that scene in the lakorn. I have a feeling that scene will be toward the end.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eek! I love how they call each other Nangfah and Saichon during the interview for the concert, lol! I feel like the older they get and the more they work together they will be able to flirt more, for fan service or whatever muahaha!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Eek! I love how they call each other Nangfah and Saichon during the interview for the concert, lol! I feel like the older they get and the more they work together they will be able to flirt more, for fan service or whatever muahaha!
Yeah, I would love to see them flirt more even if it's for fan service!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya looks so pretty at the award and congrats to her too for won best popular actress.
was Nadech at the award show? did he won anything for sure.
I thought the award show was nominated for best couple onscreen too, right? Hope Yadech win.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya looks so pretty at the award and congrats to her too for won best popular actress.
was Nadech at the award show? did he won anything for sure.
I thought the award show was nominated for best couple onscreen too, right? Hope Yadech win.
Yes, Nadech won for popular actor but didn't attend because he had a concert rehearsal (Ch3 42nd Anniversary We Are Family Concert/Soccer Event). This event is taking place right now in Thailand!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS

Nadech practicing soccer.

credit as tagged

Yaya, Aum and Margie rehearsing!!

tooktikky's photo via @instagram

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Song khon nee naruk mak mak!! (These two are so cute!)

Yaya's interview before accepting her Manee Maekala Most Popular Actress Award. The reporters asked about her upcoming lakorn. Yaya talks about Dao Raung with Por T. @0:34. She doesn't know when they will start filming!! She will definitely film Maya Tawan this year!

credit: TheIQzero

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love that he always put family first. He is so close to his family that is so heart-warming to me. I love this pic..... what a beautiful man inside and out....
His love of family is very endearing!! :heart: The woman that's he's going to marry will be so lucky!! He can knit hats and scarfs for her! *SIGH* He is indeed a beautiful man inside and out!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Oh I love how you all are spazzing over here :dance1: Yaya looks so gorgeous in that black dress... she's such a beautiful woman... And Nadech... he's a beautiful man... lol can't wait to see the football match and the performances!! Hoping to see Nadech goal!!! He needs Yaya to cheer for him HAHA :wink: