[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I love how you all are spazzing over here :dance1: Yaya looks so gorgeous in that black dress... she's such a beautiful woman... And Nadech... he's a beautiful man... lol can't wait to see the football match and the performances!! Hoping to see Nadech goal!!! He needs Yaya to cheer for him HAHA :wink:
Hi Imma!! Yeah, I can't help but spazz out over Yadech!! Likewise, I can't wait to see the game and the concert. I'm highly anticipating Nadech's performance and as well as Yaya with Aum and Margie!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG Yaya is a mermaid!!! She looks so beautiful!! She's the most beautiful mermaid I've seen... and Nadech looks good as a footballer lol!!! Love this event :dance1: OMG I LMAO when I saw Nadech's shorts!! It was so short hahahaha

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
2.A full version of the parade
For people who wants to watch the whole show. This channel upload all of it already :)
4+1 superstar!!! Nadech is so hot!!! All of them are sexy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-QzZ2R5rkc&feature=related

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
เก็บมาฝากจ้า สุดหล่อประจำบ้าน (Collect this for you. Always so handsome)

credit as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, my first time seeing ch.3's soccer match, and it is flippin' fancy! Anyone know the outcome of the match?

Haven't watch the game yet na. Will do it tonight. Which team won the game? White dragons!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I stayed up to watch the event live up until the half time performance! Yeah, the White Dragon team won!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: I wanted to see the concert so bad but I was so tired. All the ladies look so gorgeous in their dresses! What a great event this is by Ch.3. I love this channel!! I still have to catch up with the rest of the game and watch the concert too. Ummm..I think I'm going to watch the concert first because I want to see Nadech's performance!!