[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Are they done filming TNKK?
Yaya did have a good time celebrating her birthday. Who else said Happy Birthday to her besides Boy.

Are they done filming TNKK?
Yaya did have a good time celebrating her birthday. Who else said Happy Birthday to her besides Boy.
Torannee Nee Krai Krong will continue filming through the end of this month and a bit into April. Besides Boy, there was Mark, Mint N. and of course Nadech, who wished her a happy birthday. Several other daras wished her happy birthday, too, but not in a video format.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I would like to read this book about Nadech but my reading skill is really poor! I hope someone can translate this!! The book signing will be on March 31, 2012! The proceeds will go to various children's charities!! I would buy one too if I was in Thailand!! This is great because you get to know more about Nadech plus it's for charity!!

หนังสือชื่อ ‘ณเดชน์ในดวงใจ’ กว่าจะเป็น ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ...บันทึกผ่านความทรงจำของผู้เป็นแม่ จัดพิมพ์โดยสำนักพิมพ์อิมเมจ พับลิชชิ่ง จะวางจำหน่ายในงานสัปดาห์หนังสือแห่งชาติ ครั้งที่ 40 วันที่ 29 มี.ค. - 8 เม.ย. 2555 ณ ศูนย์ประชุมแห่งชาติสิริกิติ์
(Book entitled "Nadech In My Heart" before he became Nadech Kugimiya...a diary/memoirs of a mother raising her son. Published by Image Publishing and will be released in 40th National Day, 29 Mar - 8 Apr 2012 at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center)

cr: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

Reposted
Nadech's mom wrote a book about raising Nadech for various children's charities with some pictures!
Rough translation (I skipped some parts):
Reporter: Will there be any pictures we haven't seen before?
Nadech: Yes, picture of me bathing. You'll see little Nadech
Reporter: Did you contribute to any of the writing?
Nadech: Yes, I did a little bit of writing toward the end of the book
Reporter: What about stories of girls?
Nadech: I'm not sure but probably
Reporter: There are things in the family that you don't want to reveal so why write a book?
Nadech: I don't know. I will have to ask my mom
Reporter: Will you be at the book launching event?
Nadech: Yes, I will be signing autograhs to help my mom. She said probably nobody will want her autographs so I have to be there too.
cr: NYHOME2010

Reposted
ig@nadechyaya:"เตรียมพบกับ​หนังสือ "ณเดชน์ในดวงใจ" เร็วๆนี้ by Image Publishing" (Be prepare for a new book called "Nadech In My Heart" coming soon) I think this is the new book his mom wrote about raising him and the proceeds will go to charity.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Informal fitting for Nadech's new lakorn with Kimberly "Rang Pratana"

Credit : จากแบรี่ญ่า นะค่ะ

cr: Pkp Oy Thongprasarn ขอบคุณนะคะ :จาก cps หล่อมากค่ะ

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at Watson's private party (Watsons Health Wellness & Beauty Award 2012 (@ InterContinental Bangkok))

จากงานวัตสันจ้า รูปไม่ชัดแต่ฮาคำบรรยาย^^ (From Watson event. Picture is not clear)
------------------------------​----------------
cr:mad:9Jax:มีเซอไพรซ์ในงานคือ"ณเ​ดชน์"มาร้องเพลง ผู้หญิงในงานเกือบทั้งหมดวิ่งไป​กรี๊ดที่หน้าเวที ^^
(Party had surprised guest "Nadech" performing on stage. Almost all the women in the event ran to the front of the stage to scream. (greeet))

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
งานเลี้ยงพนักงานวัดสัน ที่บางกองอินเตอร์...เซอร์ไพร์คนในงานค่ะ (Banquet for Watson's staff at InterContinental Bangkok)
credit: น้องแอน